- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: John Wiley & Sons (26 July 2012)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1118275195
- ISBN-13: 978-1118275191
- Product Dimensions: 15.7 x 2.5 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,13,426 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Train Your Brain For Success: Read Smarter, Remember More, and Break Your Own Records Hardcover – 26 Jul 2012
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 27th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Inside Flap
Professionals and entrepreneurs do a great job of keeping up appearances. But if they′re honest with themselves, they′re short on living the life they really want. They unwittingly waste their own time and potential by failing to focus on what′s most important. Train Your Brain for Success provides the perspective to analyze how you got where you are and, more importantly, learn the skills to get where you truly desire to be.
Train Your Brain for Success explains specific ways of thinking and acting that will get anyone where they want to go, fast. Learn to condition your mind to move towards success automatically, by discovering greater memory power and fundamental techniques for boosting reading speed and comprehension. You′ll learn proven strategies to help you become a record–breaking performer, including how to:
- Develop mental filing systems that help you commit huge amounts of information to memory
- Train your eyes to move more quickly and more smoothly over a page, increasing your reading speed and comprehension
- Understand the emotional and mental barriers that stand in your way
- Set energizing goals that focus you, give you direction, and inspire a sense of urgency
- Invest two focused hours every week that will yield ten hours in return
- Take advantage of Parkinson′s Law by giving yourself less time to complete a task than you expect it will take
- Find a Daily Energy Management Practice that works for you
The best investment you can make is the one you make in yourself. Train Your Brain for Success delivers the ideas, strategies, and specific techniques you need to unleash your potential and live the life you desire. With this book as your guide, you can free your mind, and start breaking all of your own records.
From the Back Cover
Praise for Train Your Brain for Success
"This powerful, practical book is loaded with great ideas and proven principles you can use immediately to unlock the amazing powers of your mind."
Brian Tracy, author of The Psychology of Selling
"It′s an unfortunate truth that self–sabotage is a more common cause for failure than unfair circumstances. In this book, Roger helps you Train Your Brain for Success by revealing straightforward strategies to activate the amazing natural power of your mind."
Rory Vaden, cofounder, Southwestern Consulting, and New York Times bestselling author of Take the Stairs
"Roger is an infectiously authentic speaker, author, and entrepreneur. For fifteen years, I′ve watched him deliver record–shattering results for individuals and companies using the exact strategies laid out in this book. Read it before your competition does!"
Joe Abraham, author of Entrepreneurial DNA
"The principles and stories shared in this book work. They′ve worked for thousands of people just like you. Your task is to be bold enough to believe that you too can do extraordinary things, be teachable enough to let this powerfully simple information sink in, and then be accountable enough to act on it."
Eric Plantenberg, President, Freedom Personal Development, and creator, The Abundant Living Retreat
"Train Your Brain for Success is a doable combination of strategies that, when applied, can help an average person achieve extra–ordinary things. Roger′s insights are simply yet expertly delivered, compelling the reader to experiment with his suggestions. Complete this book, and you′ll have the ability to live a more satisfied life, guaranteed!"
Abby Marks Beale, America′s #1 Speed Reading Expert
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Roger begins with some memory and speed reading exercises (some of which I knew) then quickly gets into the real meat of this book with power exercises that will cause permanent change.
I loved the quadrant exercise - I hadn't heard this before - and the Power Hour. But it's the Two Hour Solution that truly grabbed my attention. I intend to practice this regularly, and I intend to get the life I want.
I suggest you do too. Buy this book.