Kido Toys Sandpaper Tracing Letters English Cursive Alphabet
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Set of 26 wooden boards with the English cursive sandpaper letters stuck on them
- Painted with non-toxic colours. All letters cut accurately using laser machines giving high degree of accuracy and precision
- Excellent hand-eye coordination and motor skill development activity.
- Used as a pre-writing activity where the impressions of the shape of the alphabet is stuck to the mind as the child runs its fingers on the sandpaper
- Ideal for children between the age of 3-6 years
Please note: Quantity Limits and return policy on this item
The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer. Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Please read about our Returns policy by visiting www.amazon.in/returnspolicy for more information
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Writing requires 3 skills - holding a pencil, colouring (strokes) and knowing the shape of the letter. Sandpaper letters help the child analyse and practice the shape of the letter in multiple ways - Sensorially (rough), Visually (seeing the letter), muscularly (moving the fingers over the letter), audio (saying the sound of the letter). This multiple reinforcement is the best way to get the child to learn the right shape of the letter. This set comprises 26 cards, one for each letter of the alphabet. Each card has pasted on its right side the cursive letter. There is a space on the left side for the child to hold the card. The vowels are in blue and the consonants are in pink. The cards are stored in a box. This is an excellent way to ensure the child develops good writing skills from ancient days when children would trace letters in sand. Age Group: 2.5 to 4 years