|Manufacturer's Suggested Maximum Weight||220 Pounds|
|Item part number||Fire|
|Manufacturer recommended age||6 years and up|
|Country of Origin||China|
Toyify Alloy Made Heavy Duty Wave Board, Skating Purpose Two Wheel Skate Board with Flash Colorful Lights on Wheels with Warranty for Boys and Girls (Color and Design May Vary)
|You Save:||₹ 550.00 (28%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Enhance your purchase
|Load Capacity||99.79 Kilograms|
About this item
- Innovation: Mixing snowboarding and skateboarding into a new fun sport. Take your skating to another level with this caster board and try a variety of tricks in the skate park. Perfect to explore new routes while riding.
- Lightweight: Take it to skateboard rings, playgrounds, driveways, or any flat surface outdoors. Designed for extreme sports fans, cruiser skateboard for kids, teens, or adults. This board measures 33”x 8” x 9.
- Exclusive: Original Waveboard customized with Toyify exclusive skateboard decks. New fresh Poly Gone design and colors. Get the best designed 2-wheeled skateboard deck to highlight while you skate.
- Durable Wheels: High performance casters, 78mm smooth wheels / ABEC 7 /PU 88A, Alloy cast torsion bar housing and Bearings with a 360-degree turn, made of cast aluminum that allows grinds and offers greater durability.
- Resistant: Built for exciting and rough outdoor playing, it can hold up to 100KG (220LBS). For boys and girls ages 6+. 4 Ply Reinforced Steel torsion bar. Ideal to increase skateboards skills. Improve your body resistance while waveboarding!
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Before even attempting to ride the ground to get used to the feeling of it, so when you actually do ride the board, practice this motion while on the ground so you can execute this very swiftly, and comfortably. If you're a beginner, have someone stand in front of you (not in front of the board), so you can hold their hands until you find your balance. Place the board on the pavement on a flat surface or slightly downward slope. Make sure you have your protective gear on before stepping on the board! If your left leg is dominant, then that will be you leading leg. If your right is dominant, then your right will be the lead leg. Place your lead leg on the front portion of the board, and slowly push off with the foot that's still on the ground. Once the board begins slowly to roll, place your back leg on the back portion of the board. Create forward motion by twisting your hips and letting your feet follow. Your front and back feet should be moving in opposite directions as you snake your board. Stop by leaning on either side of the board, (preferably the side you're facing) and walk forward to absorb the momentum. LED Flash Colourful Lights on Wheels Great exercise and fun for all ages Single frame, Torsion bar, PU wheel with Glowing LED Light. Inclined 360 degree rotating castor trucks made from heavy duty metal.
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from India
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
By Navin on 14 December 2020