Towels by Doctor Joe Dark Pink (Fuchsia) 16" x 25" New Surgical Huck Towel, Pack of 12
|Price:||1,574.28 + 741.05 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Excellent for windshields, windows, rear view and side view mirrors
- Reusable and long lasting - no more paper towel waste
- Colorfast towels are highly absorbent
- Removes dust, dirt, smudges, grease, fingerprints, smoke residue and grime
- Dark Pink color allows you color code for specific tasks and is less likely to show stains after washing
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
Towels by Doctor Joe- Surgical Huck Ceil Blue Pre-Washed
New Lint-Free Surgical Huck Towels are the most popular cloths used to clean windshields. Made of 100 percent combed long-staple cotton, the tightly woven yarn keeps the cotton fiber from pilling and giving-off lint. These towels will perfectly dry glass without streaking.
- Can be used for windshields windows rear view and side view mirrors.
- Reusable and long lasting, no more paper towel waste.
- Colorfast towels are good absorbent.
- Removes dust dirt smudges grease fingerprints smoke residue and grime.
- The different colors allow you to color code for specific tasks and is less likely to show stains after washing.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've attached a pic comparing the two, draping over my monitor to show the quality & thread count difference.
Mind you - spray treat with stain remover if you wipe coffee or wine or anything that stains asap. These bleach well but do stain so don't rely on bleach to turn back white if you don't rinse or soap it quickly. I keep a bucket of oxy clean or bleach water and throw in if I wipe a stain. They last for a long time - most get ruined as my husbands grabs them for stains instead of the bag I keep of old ones. The only complaint is really they get so inconsistent in size and every order now will have one or two so off that I wonder if I threw an old one in the wash with the new ones.
I have used the blue ones but I find white are just easier for keeping nice, clients come in the kitchen and I don't know if they think surgical towels are abnormal for bakers but they also just are easiest to deal with cleaning.
Star removed for inconsistent and getting worse size and not quality. The price is creeping up and I'm starting to look for other sources (hint...)
I purchased these based on the description claiming to be lint free. My intended use is to wipe off the hands of customers prior to the ink fingerprinting process. These towels actually have MORE lint coming off of them than a regular use dish towel. I wear a black shirt while fingerprinting customers to avoid inks stains, my shirt was COVERED in blue lint as was the ink pad. Gave them to my husband to use as rags in the garage!
My biggest thing is that they have a TON of dye in them to get to the colors you see. I had to wash them 3 times and they turned my washer orange. These really should come with some big DYE warning.
I really don't know if i buy them again or give something else a try.