Toshiba 32L5400 81 cm (32 inch) Smart Google (Android 4.4.2) HD Ready LED TV
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 81 centimeters, LED 1366*768
- Input : 3* HDMI, 2*USB
- Active Motion & Resolution Plus (AMR+200)
- BollyWood mode
- Installation: For requesting installation/wall mounting/demo of this product once delivered, please directly call Toshiba support on 1800-200-8674 and provide product's model name as well as seller's details mentioned on the invoice. They will give you an installation reference number which can be used for any further followup. In case of any further clarification, please contact Amazon Customer Care
Packaging may reveal contents and cannot be hidden.
Installation, Demo & Return policy
Installation (if applicable) & demo (if applicable) will be completed within 72 hours of delivery > learn more
Easy Returns: This product is eligible for full refund within 10 days of delivery in case of any product defects, damage or features not matching the description provided.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
From the Manufacturer
CEVO ENGINE PREMIUM
The new dual core CEVOTM Engine Premium with dual core GPU enables significantly enhances audio and video processing capability, as well as gaming performance. The powerful audio and video processing capability drives numerous new features such as Intelligent Scene Optimizer, Intelligent Auto View, and Audio Source Filtering. These features bring you more immersive audio visual experience that is noticeably clearer, down to the last detail. In addition, the powerful graphics capability enhances your gaming experiences so that you can enjoy graphic-aware applications such as racing games and action games in a big screen.
10-BIT VIDEO PROCESSING
10-bit video processing maintains the 10-bit quality of input data during video processing by producing over 1 billion colours, or more than 64 times as many colours as conventional 8-bit processors. This results in a more realistic picture with a more accurate colour intensity and smoother colour transition of the original source.
LABYRINTH SPEAKER SYSTEM
The new speakers deliver an incredibly strong, clear sound performance that offers a 50% improvement on the previous model — for approximately twice the maximum sound pressure. By improving the design of these compact speakers, the port resonance frequency is lowered for better bass reproduction
Discover the joy of watching online movies and music videos, playing online games and more on a huge screen of professional quality by taking advantage of thousands of apps* available for download. You can also browse the Web for your favourite videos and other content, as well as use Screen Mirroring capabilities to enjoy photos and movies from smartphones and tablets via wireless transfer.
The striking design of the new range stylishly complements the quality of the images and sounds. The new Toshiba range a narrow bezel of 15mm width. Any of these models easily blends into and even becomes the centre piece of most interior décor and furnishing.
Compare to similar items
Toshiba 23s2400ze 58.42 cm (23 inches) Full HD LED TV (Black)
Mitashi 80 cm (31.5 inches) MiDE032v02-HS HD Ready LED Smart TV (Black)
LG 80 cm (32 inches) 32LH576D HD Ready Smart LED IPS TV (Black)
LG 80 cm (32 inches) 32LJ573D HD Ready LED Smart TV (Mineral Silver)
Sony 80 cm (32 inches) Bravia KLV-32W512D HD Ready Smart LED TV
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||150.00||180.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||—||URMIL ELECTRONICS||BHAGVATI SALES||PRATISH ELECTRONNICS||ELECTRONIC HOME||ELECTRONIC HOME|
|Display Resolution Max||720p||1080p||720p||720p||720p||720p|
|Display Size||32 inches||23 inches||31.5 inches||32 inches||32 inches||32 inches|
|Item Weight||6 kg||4 kg||6.1 kg||7.7 kg||4.7 kg||6.4 kg|
|Power Consumption||—||—||56 watts||0.3 watt||—||56 watts|
|Resolution||720p HD Ready||720p HD Ready||720p HD Ready||720p HD Ready||720p HD Ready||720p HD Ready|
|Total HDMI Ports||3||—||2||2||2||2|
|Total USB Ports||2||1||2||1||1||2|
|Wattage||—||—||20 watts||20 watts||—||30 watts|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This TV has both pros and cons.
1. Android OS, Wide range of apps (much better than non android smart TVs)
2. User friendly interface
3. Support of Bluetooth keyboard via USB (I Use Logitech K400r).
4. Gives a feel of TV for parents who are not into technology, android comes into picture only if you want to.
5. Media Player to play movies (Well it's a common feature).
6. Can access files through network(LAN) using ES File Explorer
7. Can play youtube videos directly and in HD format (Wait! Youtube stopped working in my TV in 2 weeks and even after factory reset it's not working. Checked on internet, it is a common problem)
1. Limited 4GB Space, and most of it(2GB) is used by OS.
2. No support for writing on Pen Drive. That's right, you cannot download a movie to the Pen Drive from TV.
3. Downloading HD Movie (more than 2GB) is impossible as we have to download everything in internal memory.
4. There is a media player app to play videos in your Pen drive and intrnal memory which is not rich in functions.
5. Also we cannot play movies from network with this media player.
6. Youtube stopped working forever after first 2 weeks.
7. Not all the apps on play store are available for TV. But you can download apk file and still install it. Most of them work pretty well. So can't call it a con.
8. Video player from android market are not compatible for this TV. I mean you can download them. But none of them play movies smoothly. There is always lag in video playback. Only app which plays movies smoothly is internal media player which cannot play movies from network and you cannot forward movie to a particular location. You have to do it manually with 2x, 3x, 5x speed(which is irritating).
9. Sometimes the OS Crashes, TV Restarts, but thats OK, it happens in my mobile also :D
10. Browser does not support ad block. Most of the websites are full of advertisements.
11. Cannot find a tool to get root access for the android OS, using which I can do lot more such as write on pen drive, block ads, etc.
12. Cannot install(or move) apps to Pen drive if internal memory is full
I had thought of downloading movie into Pen Drive and playing it as internal memory is not enough. I am pretty disappointed with this TV as I am not able to do anything great with it. I would rate it as below average and it does not meet my expectation as a smart TV. And I would not recommend you to buy this TV unless toshiba pushes an update to fix these issues.
Video Quality is very good
Sound Quality is good with Movie which played from USB.,But Sound quality for DTH input not so great(i am using Videocon HD D2H)
It has all I/O options.
Android Remote joy stick is not easy to operate
Still Toshiba engineer not came for installation and Demo.,so how i managed my own
Overall i can say,worth for money and good product in this segment
Supports wireless mouse and keyboard . I am using Logitech MK220.
RAM is little disappointing its 750 MB.
Android system is disappointing . very few applications are supported. (KITKAT)
U can install only few apps from playstore but u can always install them using apk files .
YouTube has stopped working after few days.
3 HDMI and 2 USB ports are sufficient.
Built in media player works like a charm. most of the audio/video formats are supported.
2 Remotes are provided one for tv and one for android(this one is a having a joy stick and little bit hard to operate).
u can easily connect your mobile with this tv using Wifi Direct.
Screen mirroring works well .
Toshiba customer care support is really nice. Mail them any of your query and they will respond immediately.
Overall a good buy