- Item model number: COMINHKPR95269
- ASIN: B01BK4XNUS
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 24 September 2015
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #69,626 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Top Hot Bestsellers Lime Crime Velvetines - RIOT
|Sale:||2,951.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,548.00 (34%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Cruelty Free
- lip stain
- liquid lipstick
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
All beauty products are non-returnable.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Lipstick by Lime Crime
Customers who bought this item also bought
Related items to consider
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
On my skin tone, it came off as a dark reddish and sometimes almost brownish color. It really depended on what kind of light I was in.
I prepped my lips by buffing with St Ives apricot scrub and the CO Bigelow lip buffer. I then put a thick layer of regular Vaseline on my lips to seal in the moisture and make then soft while I applied the rest of my makeup. When it was time for the lips, I gently wiped the vaseline off (not all of it! - just enough that my lips still slid smoothly against each other). I then lined my lips with a generic lipliner just so I could get the right shape (the last thing you want to do with a liquid lipstick is make an oops) and then applied Wicked (as the others said, a little goes a long way with this color -- it is very rich).