- Hardcover: 352 pages
- Publisher: Orient Blackswan Private Limited; First edition (1 June 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8125062491
- ISBN-13: 978-8125062493
- Package Dimensions: 22.2 x 14.6 x 2 cm
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,71,327 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Too Many Men, Too Few Women: Social Consequences of Gender Imbalance in India and China Hardcover – Jun 2016
Hardcover, Jun 2016
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Ravinder Kaur is Professor of Sociology and Social Anthropology, Indian Institute of Technology Delhi, New Delhi.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|