TomTom Adventurer GPS Multisport Outdoor Watch (Orange)
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Multi-Sports Modes: Hike or bike, swim or gym, ski or run - track all your sports indoor and out, with special modes for trail-running, hiking, skiing and snowboarding, you can elevate your adventures
- Outdoor Adventure Watch: Discover new routes with confidence, reach new heights with built-in compass, barometer, long battery life and waterproof performance to 40m
- 3GB Music Storage: Plays MP3 and AAC formats - does not play any copyrighted music
- Headphone Support: HiFi audio via A2PP and AVRC profiles
- Trail Exploration: Discover new routes with the confidence and find your way home
- Get accurate real-time info on the go, like altitude, 3D distance, speed, pace, total ascent and descent and calories burned with GPS, compass and barometer tracking
- Fitness Age & VO2 Max: Discover how fit you really are and how to get fitterÂ faster. Know which activities matterÂ most by earningÂ Fitness Points with every workout.
- Personalised Workouts: Achieve your goals with over 50 workouts on your watch, tailored to your fitness level. - Available from 29th September, 2017
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
The TomTom Adventurer is a superb and versatile multisport watch with a very good battery life and spot-on heart rate accuracy. The Adventurer is pretty feature-rich with dedicated modes for running, cycling, hiking, skiing/snowboarding, trail running, indoor cycling/running and standard open workouts. It features a heart rate monitor on the underside, as well as a bevy of other sensors. The accelerometer works for all-day activity tracking, which is displayed on the watch, showing steps, distance and calories. There are also atmospheric sensors including a barometer, which adds elevation data to hiking and skiing modes. In addition to all the sports tracking, it features route exploration mode which enables users to upload GPX routes to the watch via the TomTom web app, which you can then follow on the watch. It features integrated music listening, and you get 3GB of storage and the ability to pair wireless headphones. The battery life is solid and easily offers around 10 days of activity tracking, five hours of GPS tracking and in excess of 14 hours of hiking; which is awesome. The watch has a very stylish and sporty design and it is pleasure to wear it through the day starting with your morning runs to evening dinners and possibly in the night as well to track your sleep.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Got it for steal price,, @13k..
Need time to evaluate....
Initial observation,, heart rate is working!
Not used it for workout/ outdoor / running,
Only other option was Garmin FR35 @ 15/16k
Some time back a offer on Suunto Ambit 3 Run @ 12k ( Older Model)
Garmin FR235 @ 21.6k
Polar M430 @ $200-230 ( not sold in India)
Sunnto Spartan Trainer Wrist HR @ 18k
Cheapest with music option is Garmin Vivo active 3 @ 20k ( now price has inflated)
Note : For updating firmware need to connect to computer,
I like my devices to be independent of externalities, like shared GPS, wifi, etc. Also, the top three brands in the category is what I aspire for. So the options were clear: Garmin, TomTom or fitbit. Fitbit had little option of independent GPS. So that was out too. If I had an option without the budget constraints, I would have got a Garmin. But hey, I'm not an enthusiast, and don't need the detailing of a Garmin, and tomtom fitted the budget perfectly. And so the choi e, and I wasn't disappointed. Took me some time to understand the device and the app ecosystem as nothing came in a manual.
Let's talk about the things I love: the independent GPS is my favorite, then the inbuilt music player, the location tracker, the n number of adventure modes, wao... Now what i dont like about this: the battery life, it's bad, a single charge gets me only two run sessions, which is something I hate. And the missing night view light... While using the watch as a watch at night, there is no way to chk the time. Although if I turn on one of the exercise mode, the light does come on, but not in normal mode, which is a bit annoying. Rest, at 16kodd price, this is the best bang for the buck. Go buy and love it.