- Paperback: 304 pages
- Publisher: Orion Publishing Group; Revised ed. edition (25 August 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0297866419
- ISBN-13: 978-0297866411
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.5 x 23.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,30,400 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
Includes Import Fees Deposit
+ 496.03 Delivery charge
Tom Smith's Cricket Umpiring And Scoring: Laws of Cricket (2000 Code 4th Edition 2010) Paperback – 25 Aug 2011
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who bought this item also bought
'Tom Smith is just as valuable a piece of kit as Hawkeye, Snicko and Hotspot in the Sky Sports commentary box, its interpretation of the Laws of the game is the first thing we turn to regarding decisions. it's a "must-have" alongside the Laws of cricket.'―#NAME?
The essential and fully revised guide to interpreting the Laws of Cricket.See all Product description
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Tom Smith has a way of explaining the interpretations of law that are easy to learn from.
plz help me