- Product Dimensions: 7.3 x 7.3 x 8.3 cm
- Item part number: 96647-3
- ASIN: B002DGY1UY
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 5 August 2014
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #35,210 in Home Improvement (See Top 100 in Home Improvement)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Today Sponge, 3 Contraceptive Sponges
|Sale:||2,259.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||1,240.00 (35%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Today Sponge, 3 Contraceptive Sponges
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (4): Rs 100 cashback on Rs 499 or more for purchases made through Amazon Assistant. Click on the link - (Amazon Asistant) Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The Today Sponge, the number-one hormone-free birth control choice for millions of women the world over since 1983, provides safe, convenient, effective, contraception without the side-effects frequen
Customers who bought this item also bought
Related items to consider
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Cons: A little messy and awkward to put in/take out, can smell if you leave it in too long, can rip in the middle if you aren't careful, spermicide can irritate your skin
I have used this product several times and I still don't have any kids, so I assume that it does work. However, occasionally after use I could see a small tear right in the middle of the sponge that does not go all the way through, but there it is, and that can be a little worrisome. Luckily the Today Sponge also uses spermicide which in my case seemed to do the job. I wouldn't use this product several days in a row because my skin started to become irritated (due to the spermicide, I'd guess). Also, your partner really can't feel the sponge, or if they can it's nothing to complain about. I've never had it flip around the other way as I've read in other reviews; I think that has to do with making sure you insert and place the sponge correctly.