- Go Cashless with BHIM UPI: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 if you pay with BHIM UPI. Minimum Order Value has to be Rs.100. Offer applicable once per customer during the offer period Jun 1st to Jun 21st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless with Visa Debit / Credit Cards: Get 10% back up to Rs.100 if you pay with a Visa Card. Offer valid for your first two cashless transactions ever on Amazon. Offer Period: 5th Jun to 30th Jun. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
The Tiny Seed (The World of Eric Carle) Hardcover – 20 Aug 1991
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Eric Carle is an internationally bestselling and award-winning author and illustrator of more than seventy books for very young children, including his most well-known title, The Very Hungry Caterpillar. Born in Syracuse, New York, Eric Carle moved to Germany with his parents when he was six years old. He studied at the prestigious art school, the Akademie der Bildenden Künste, in Stuttgart, before returning to the United States, where he worked as a graphic designer for the New York Times and later as art director for an advertising agency. The Very Hungry Caterpillar, now considered a modern classic, has sold more than forty-six million copies and has been translated into sixty-two languages. With his late wife, Barbara, Eric Carle cofounded The Eric Carle Museum of Picture Book Art in Amherst, Massachusetts in 2002. Eric Carle lives in the Florida Keys.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This book in particular isnt definitely one of Eric Carle's greatest works from my point of view for the following reasons:
1. Since this book talks of nature and the journey and life of a seed, it starts on a factual note of how a small seed grows into a tree, but then it talks of this small seed growing into a rather extremely giant?(bigger than biggest) plant? with a huge flower???
2. This book is text heavy. It requires the child to read through lot of sentences, thereby making it less ideal for bed time reading or very young learners.
3. The paperback version is slim yet expensive :(
Final verdict: I bought my copy cos am a fan of Carle's works. I was looking forward to having my son read this but he doesnt fancy this as of now. It would be ideal for kids in the age group of 6-8 yrs. Also teachers can use this book as a teaching aid provided they manipulate the ending :)
Packing and delivery was 2 gud as well
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
The pictures are large and colorful..
The story is well narrated
Just go for it .Be with it ..
Suitable for children above 5.