- Item Weight: 18.1 g
- Item model number: TDL13553
- ASIN: B00RFGSLHG
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 25 December 2014
- Average Customer Review: 9 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #8,801 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
Tiny Deal HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Distance Measuring Sensor Module For Arduino (Works With Official Arduino Boards) - Blue ECT-254239
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Product Features:. Hc-Sr04 Ultrasonic Distance Measuring Module Can Provide 2Cm-400Cm Non-Contact Distance Sensing Function, The Range Accuracy Is Up To 2Mm
- The Module Includes Ultrasonic Transmitter, Receiver And Control Circuit. Adopt Io Port Trig To Trigger Ranging, It Needs 10Us High Level Signal At Least, Module Can Send 8 Of 40KHz Square Wave Automatically, And Will Test If There Is Any Signal Returned, If There Is Signal Returned, Output One High Level Signal Via Io Port Echo. The Duration Of The High Level Signal Is The Time From Transmitter To Receiving With The Ultrasonic.
- Testing Distance = Duration Of High Level Time X Sound Velocity(340M/S) / 2. Net Weight: 8G/ 0.28Oz
- Size: 45 X 20 X 15Mm/ 1.77 X 0.79 X 0.59In. Color: Blue
- Product Specifications:. Operating Voltage: Dc 5V. Operating Current: 15mA
|Need GST Invoice on this product?|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
HC-SR04 ultrasonic distance measuring module can provide 2cm-400cm non-contact distance sensing function, the range accuracy is up to 2mm
The module includes ultrasonic transmitter, receiver and control circuit
Adopt IO port TRIG to trigger ranging, it needs 10us high level signal at least, Module can send 8 of 40KHz square wave automatically, and will test if there is any signal returned, If there is signal returned, output one high level signal via IO port ECHO. The duration of the high level signal is the time from transmitter to receiving with the ultrasonic.
Testing Distance = Duration of High Level Time x Sound Velocity(340m/s) / 2
45 x 20 x 15mm/ 1.77 x 0.79 x 0.59in
Input Trigger Signal
10us TTL Pulse
Output Echo Signal
Output TTL Level Signal (Proportional to the range)
1 x HC-SR04 Ultrasonic Module