- Product Dimensions: 12.9 x 10.2 x 6.7 cm ; 331 g
- Item model number: TI00PR18200
- ASIN: B00E89VCX8
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 30 July 2013
- Average Customer Review: 4 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #20,264 in Watches (See Top 100 in Watches)
Timex Classics Analog Gold Dial Couple's Watch - TI00PR18200
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dial Color: Gold, Case Shape: Round
- Band Color: Multi-Color, Band Material: Stainless Steel Gold Plated
- Watch Movement Type: Quartz, Watch Display Type: Analog
- Water resistance depth: 30 meters
- Warranty type:Manufacturer; 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|Band Material||Stainless Steel Gold Plated|
|Item Weight||331 Grams|
|Water Resistance Depth||30 Meters|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Founded in 1854, Timex, that has evolved to become the privately-held Timex Group, is a household name when it comes to watches that are known for being beautiful and durable at the same time. The year 1986 saw the introduction of the Ironman range, while in 1992, Timex introduced the watch industry's first electroluminescent watch face, Indiglo. The Timex Group is an umbrella that has within its fold companies like the Timex Business Unit (Timex, Timex Ironman, Opex, Nautica, Marc Ecko), the Timex Group Luxury Watches (Salvatore Ferragamo), Sequel (Guess, Gc) and Vertime (Versace, Versus). Timex Group India has revolutionised the watch industry and made elegant timepieces available at less than half the price to those who have always yearned to own a Swiss watch.