Timex E-Class Analog Silver Dial Men's Watch - T2N291
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Dial Color: Silver, Case Shape: Round, Dial Glass Material: Mineral
- Band Color: Silver, Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Watch Movement Type: Quartz, Watch Display Type: Analog
- Water resistance depth: 100 meters
- Warranty type:Manufacturer; 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 5 units per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band Width||20 Millimeters|
|Case Diameter||42 Millimeters|
|Case Thickness||12 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||100 Grams|
|Special Features||second-hand, luminous|
|Water Resistance Depth||100 Meters|
|Warranty Description||1 Year Manufacturer Warranty|
The 43mm case and dial creates a fantastic appearance on this sleek, stylish watch. The silver stainless steel band helps to bring the look together for something that is sure to catch the eye. The analog display features a high quality automatic self wind movement.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Movement : It is a fully automatic watch with perpetual calender so you won't have to set the calender. All you need to do is wear it! You power the watch.
2. Build: It has a stainless steel build with a glossy finish. Pretty sturdy watch with a decent water resistance of 100m.
3. Elegance: The white dial and the stainless steel finish make the watch very appealing. On the reverse side, you have a window to the automatic world and you can actually see the parts.
Recommended for anyone who likes to have a sturdy automatic watch with perpetual calender.
not at all worth buying , although i am an automatic watch collector this one was not worth at all.