Timex Analog Blue Dial Men's Watch-TW00ZR262E
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- Dial Color: Blue, Case Shape: Round, Dial Glass Material: Mineral
- Band Color: Brown, Band Material: Leather
- Watch Movement Type: Quartz, Watch Display Type: Analog
- Case Material: Brass, Case Diameter: 40 millimeters, Brass Bezel
- Water Resistance Depth: 30 meters, Buckle Clasp
- 1 year domestic warranty
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 1 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
|Band Width||20 Millimeters|
|Case Diameter||40 Millimeters|
|Case Thickness||8.8 Millimeters|
|Item Weight||50 Grams|
|Water Resistance Depth||30 Meters|
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
You can tell a lot about a man by the watch he wears. This one is handsome and well-made. Plus it’s a Timex, so you can feel good about it.
From the manufacturer
Timex Group designs, manufactures and markets innovative timepieces and jewelry globally. Timex, founded in 1854, has expanded to become Timex Group, a privately-held company, with several operating units and over 5,000 employees worldwide.
One of the largest watch makers in the world, Timex Group companies include the Timex Business Unit (Timex, Timex Ironman, Nautica, Marc Ecko and Helix); Timex Group Luxury Watches (Salvatore Ferragamo); Sequel (Guess, Gc) and Vertime (Versace).
Timex Group built its reputation as the pioneer in timekeeping by harnessing the power and possibility of time. From the first clock and wristwatch we produced through data integration – from classic, time-honored designs through exclusive, luxury collector’s pieces – Timex Group companies continue to deliver unparalleled quality to highly diverse and global customers.
Milan to Hong Kong, design sensibility and creativity inspire multiple lifestyle brands.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
-Arpan Dawn, Chandrakona, West Bengal.
The watch has a rich look. It looks pricey. The colour of the dial as well as the strap is very good and the combination of the colors compliments the design.
As for the functioning, I will update my review.
But I trust Timex when it comes to Durability and Quality.