- Item Weight: 508 g
- Item model number: TB01166A001
- ASIN: B00RKM8K7G
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 27 January 2016
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
Timberland PRO Men's 8 Inch Valor Soft Toe Side Zip Work Boot Black Smooth Leather Ballistic Nylon 8.5 D(M) US
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Lace-up work boot featuring blood-born pathogen-resistant interior membrane
- Medial zipper entry with zipper lock
- Rear pull loop
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Lightweight soft toe construction. 3MÂ® Scotchgardâ"¢ protection for stain resistance. Innovative Anti-Fatigue technology absorbs impacting shock, while offering optimal energy return for all-day, standing comfort. Padded top collar for more comfort while you're in movement. Non-metallic YKK side zipper for easy on and off and secure fit. Cement construction provides improved flexibility and reduced break-in time. Molded EVA midsole provides lightweight cushioned comfort. Mesh lining with AgionÂ® treatment promotes a drier, healthier in-shoe environment. Polycarbonate hardware provides lightweight, non-metallic durability. Secure lacing system. Contoured, open-cell PU footbed for all-day comfort. Fiberglass shank for added structural support. VibramÂ® rubber outsole has aggressive traction with exceptional slip resistance, oil resistance, heat resistance, and abrasion resistance.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I've been wearing these about 6 weeks now and the soles haven't given into the oil (some foam like soles are just completely destroyed and swell up from the oil soaking in). They have maintained a dryness in the elements and my feet haven't been hurting after long 12 hour days. I will say the one complaint I have, is the zippers on the side don't always stay up. This can be annoying but it's still better then touching oil saturated laces so overall I'm happy with this purchase and if they are available I would buy again.
Almost forgot; this pair of boots has great ankle support. A few threads in the nylon upper have come loose but it doesn't seem catastrophic. And granted, I do beat the heck out of these boots
- one zipper broke and I had to pay $35 to have it replaced.
- the nylon sections fray along the edges, and require constant attention to maintain a professional appearance. I am concerned the boots will fall apart once the nylon separates from the leather.
- the laces are junk. They frayed very quickly, and were uncomfortable from the start. Replace with 550 cord immediately.
- the leather has already worn through the outer layer on the toe, in a high wear area, and they just don't look professional anymore.
All of this in the short 3 months I've owned them.
HOWEVER: They are very comfortable, with a wide toe box, and great insoles that dont leave my feet sore at the end of the day. I would give them 5 stars if it weren't for the issues mentioned above.