- Item part number: NightVision
- ASIN: B00VX4JFKI
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 10 April 2015
- Average Customer Review: 72 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #61,755 in Clothing & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing & Accessories)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- These goggles are available with two different color options yellow or white.
- Improves vision during night and day in bad wheather
- Specially benefits in poor weather conditions. protect your eye even at night
- The product comes with a cover and a cloth to clean the lenses.
- These goggles are made from plastic. frame style may change as stock and company changes.
Not sure about your Sunglasses size?
Read the Sunglasses Size Guide
Customers who bought this item also bought
Night driving is difficult due to glare from oncoming Head Lamps, rear view mirrirs, Advertising Signs, Shining Metallic Objects, etc resulting in poor performance, Eye Strain & Fatigue. With 'Tim Hawk Night Vision Glasses' difficuly night time driving becomes easier. These glasses are light weight and comfortable. They are free size models.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- The biggest plus is the glasses have no power which can affect eyesight. Usually a worrying factor when buying a low cost eyewear.
- There is a carrying case. But nothing fancy about it.
- Looks pretty much similar to as shown on Amazon.
- I can’t see any night vision help after wearing these. Just like any other plain eyewear.
- The hinges are of bad quality. Might break if not handled carefully.
- After holding them for the first time they felt like any other road side eyewear . First look and the feeling was it should be priced 150-160 bucks max.
VERDICT – Go for fastrack wrap around sunglasses (600-700/-) instead.