- Shop with balance and get upto Rs.150 back per customer. Get Rs.75 back for orders above Rs.250; Rs.150 back for orders above Rs.1000.Applicable on orders paid using only Amazon Pay balance.ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 7% each on Qualifying items offered by BuyRudraksha™ / Petrichor™ when you purchase 5 or more. Enter code IC7XKSWS at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
|Sale:||1,899.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|You Save:||601.00 (24%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Original Tiger's Eye Stone Mala
- Bead Size: 8 mm
- Color: Variation of Brown
- Total number of beads 108+1
Special offers and product promotions
|Item Length||17 Inches|
|Material||Tiger Eye Bead|
Tiger's Eye Information
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Original Tiger's Eye Stone Mala. The mala contains 108+1 beads. Bead size is around 8 mm. The gemstone known as Tiger Eye is a form of chalcedony Quartz. Tiger Eye is named in this manner, as it has strong resemblance to the eyes of a Tiger or a cat's eye with its brown colour base and its Gold yellow, comes primarily from part of Asia and part of Africa. It is very shiny and is also called rosary of good luck stone.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?