- Paperback: 352 pages
- Publisher: Rupa Publications India; First edition (4 June 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9788129123909
- ISBN-13: 978-8129123909
- ASIN: 8129123908
- Product Dimensions: 14.6 x 2.1 x 21.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 75 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #4,837 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Tiffin: Memories and Recipes of Indian Vegetarian Food Paperback – 4 Jun 2015
The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Rukmini Srinivas is a television chef, storyteller, gardener, entrepreneur, teacher, author and connoisseur of good food. Trained in human geography, she taught at Queen Mary's College, Chennai and later, at the Delhi University. She currently divides her time between Bangalore and Boston, where her daughters reside.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I have not tried any, but the photos of recipies and pain taken to write few chosen recipies from all places is definetely worth appreciation.
The paper, the print and the pictures make this book colorful. A good addition to our collection.