- Product Dimensions: 10.9 x 9.1 x 1.8 cm ; 90.7 g
- Item model number: 77CP
- ASIN: B00004ZCI3
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 21 September 2013
- Average Customer Review: 17 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #2,51,076 in Electronics (See Top 100 in Electronics)
Tiffen 77mm Circular Polarizer
|Sale:||₹ 6,693.00 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||₹ 806.00 (11%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- Essential for outdoor photography
- Deepens intensity of blue skies
- Reduces or eliminates glare
- 77 millimeters diameter
- Circular construction
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Bank Offer (3): Get 5% cashback on a minimum purchase of Rs 2000 with HDFC Bank Debit Cards Here's how
- 5% Instant Discount on Axis bank Credit EMI and 10% Instant Discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Essential for outdoor photography deepens intensity of blue skies reduces or eliminates glare 77mm diameter circular construction
From the manufacturer
Tiffen Circular Polarizer
Polarizers provide color and contrast enhancement. Reflected light often shows up as whitish glare that washes out color in an image. A Polarizer corrects this problem producing deep, dramatically blue skies. It also removes glare from non-metallic surfaces, such as windows and water. Color saturation in general, especially outdoors, can be improved significantly. Think of it as sunglasses for your camera.
A Circular Polarizer has the same effect as a Polarizer and is used on cameras with beam splitting metering systems commonly found on auto focus SLR's (for most 35mm auto-focus cameras see your camera manual).
Area of sky most effectively polarized with a circular Polarizer: Point your index finger at the sun. With your thumb extended at a right angle (90°), rotate it around the axis of the index finger. It will point out the band of deepest blue from horizon to horizon.
Taken with Tiffen Circular Polarizer
Think of it as "Sunglasses for your camera".
Customers who bought this item also bought
Showing 1-8 of 17 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Although it comes with pretty good build quality i still feels like it's a little bit over priced..
Brings out the contrast in pictures..
A must and essential accessory for every photography enthusiast..