- Actors: Amitabh Bachhan, Amir Khan, Katrina Kaif
- Directors: Vijay Krishna Acharya
- Format: Anamorphic, Dolby, NTSC
- Language: Tamil
- Subtitles: English
- Region: All Regions
- Number of discs: 2
- Rated: U/A (Parental Guidance)
- Studio: Yashraj Films Pvt Ltd
- Product Release Date: 11 Jan 2019
- Run Time: 164 minutes
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- ASIN: B07MKGS315
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #343 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ 50.00 Delivery charge
+ 80.00 Delivery charge
Thugs of Hindostan
|Price:||499.00 FREE Delivery.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
In 1795, when the Indian subcontinent was known as Hindustan or Hindostan, King Mirza Sikander Baig is killed by John Clive. The residents of his kingdom are massacred, and the land is annexed by the British. The only survivors are his daughter, Zafira Baig, and General Khudabaksh. Khudabaksh defeats the retreating enemy soldiers, and raises Zafira as his daughter, training her in the arts of warfare. Years later, Khudabaksh, now known as Jahaazi, leads a band of Indian bandits known as Thugs, who specialize in sea-based warfare and pose a serious challenge to the expanding British East India Company which has seized control of large parts of India. John Clive is alarmed, and assigns his right-hand man to counter the rising threat posed by the Thugs. Firangi Mallah, a good-for-nothing small-time Thug who makes his living by stealing necessary accessories, is recruited by the British to meet this challenge. He appears before Jahaazi and asks him for his refuge. Jahaazi accepts, and Firangi turns into a routine informer for the Company. He finds solace with a dancer named Suraiyya. Firangi aims to be an Englishman himself, and often dresses as such. Firangi betrays the Thugs on many occasions. Jahaazi, who wishes to straighten the wayward Firangi and bring him into the Thug life, gets suspicious and realizes the truth. He confronts Firangi and they have a duel. Jahaazi loses, and concedes defeat to Firangi, while expressing hope that he will change his ways. In the final encounter with the British at an abandoned fort, Jahaazi and Zafira fight the British and find themselves outnumbered and their ranks falling. Firangi and his cronies suddenly appear and turn the tide of the battle. Zafira defeats Clive, and justice is served. Jahaazi looks to the sky and realizes the infertile land has now borne fruit, suggesting that Firangi has now become an empathetic human, capable of greatness.