- Paperback: 168 pages
- Publisher: Element India; 1 edition (14 February 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9352643771
- ISBN-13: 978-9352643776
- Package Dimensions: 29 x 21.4 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #71,831 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
+ 109.00 Delivery charge
This Dog Barking: The Strange Story of U.G. Krishnamurti Paperback – 14 Feb 2017
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Nicolas C. Grey grew up in Brighton on the south coast of England, and having left both school and home at sixteen, is a self-taught artist. Working under the name Dead Nic in the 1990s, he was involved in the underground comix scene, producing the legendary Watermelon comic. Nic lives and works in Cambodia and is represented by Dana Langlois of JGallery, Phnom Penh. James Farley was born in the UK, studied English Literature at the University of Oxford and has been a children's social worker for the past twenty-five years. As an unsuccessful writer, his previous works include a stage adaptation of The Radiance of the King by Camara Laye (never performed), Those Crazy Gurus (unpublished) and The Sand Pit, a novel about a drug-smuggling airhostess in a Saudi Arabian prison (unfinished). James lives with his wife and son in Scotland.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is similar to reading hundred books and reading no book. It is about everything and it is about nothing. It is dead and has no meaning or maybe it is a way for you to give up chasing death and meaning and that's why it is meaningful. We have no way to know.
I had no way of rating this. That is why I'm giving it great ratings. Go figure.
That's what the authors have achieved and that is commendable!
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?