- Hardcover: 208 pages
- Publisher: Rupa Publications India (20 January 2019)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9353045975
- ISBN-13: 978-9353045975
- Package Dimensions: 21.4 x 14.6 x 2.4 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #19,751 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 90.00 Delivery charge
+ 83.00 Delivery charge
Thinking Aloud Hardcover – 20 Jan 2019
10% coupon applied.
Sorry. You are not eligible for this coupon.
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Poet, author, screenwriter and internationally acclaimed communication specialist, Prasoon Joshi exemplifies a rare breed of creativity and leadership. A Padma Shree awardee, Prasoon has been conferred with numerous national and international awards and honours, such as the Filmfare, Screen, IIFA and National Film Award (twice), and has been felicitated at Cannes Lions, D&AD, One Show and Clio. He has also been designated as a Young Global Leader by the World Economic Forum.The Chairman and CEO of a leading multinational communications company, Prasoon helped build mega Indian and global brands, apart from running socially relevant campaigns for malnutrition, polio-eradication, women empowerment, Swachh Bharat and child rights. He is also celebrated for his contribution to the world of poetry, song lyrics and cinema, and has emerged as one of the most talented voices in India during the last decade. His writing, in films like Phir Milenge, Taare Zameen Par, Rang De Basanti, Fanaa, Black, Neerja and Bhaag Milkha Bhaag—for which he wrote the script as well—and his poems on contemporary topics, have moved hearts, impacted minds and rekindled the faith that one can give constructive direction to society through high-calibre work in mainstream media.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.