- Hardcover: 388 pages
- Publisher: Capstone (23 April 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1906465592
- ISBN-13: 978-1906465599
- Product Dimensions: 13.7 x 3.6 x 20.1 cm
- Customer Reviews: 474 customer ratings
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,00,347 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Think and Grow Rich: The Original Classic (Capstone Classics) Hardcover – 23 April 2009
Save Extra with 3 offers
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (4): Get FLAT 5% BACK with Amazon Pay ICICI Bank Credit card for Prime members. Flat 3% BACK for non-Prime members. Here's how
- Buy now & pay next month at 0% interest or pay in EMIs with Amazon Pay Later. Instant credit upto ₹20,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000. Check eligibility here Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
From the Inside Flap
Think and Grow Rich reveals the money-making secrets of history's rich and famous, including: Henry Ford, Theodore Roosevelt, Woodrow Wilson, Thomas Edison and John D. Rockefeller.
This wealth creation classic, with a new introduction explaining the great universal truth famously alluded to by Hill, will give you the belief to follow your dreams and reach your goals.
From the Back Cover
Think and Grow Rich reveals the money-making secrets of hundreds of America's most affluent people. By thinking like them, you can become like them. Napoleon Hill's thirteen step programme will set you on the path to wealth and success.
This powerful 1937 classic, with present-day analysis from self-development authority Tom Butler-Bowdon, will continue to be read through the decades of economic boom and bust, proving that the magic formula for making money never changes.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
Examples in the books are dated and the way the author express himself can be a bit tricky to catch the full meaning (old English words) but the philosophy and principles change life so stick with it. I am to read it again! I want my brain to sweat the principles :)
Whilst some of the views are slightly dated, the book itself is still a good read, and forms the basis of much of the current Law of Attraction education
Every word from this great author is a valued artifact within a horde of treasure.
The Author clearly spent 20 years formulating this great gift to the world.