- Reading level: 12+ years
- Paperback: 92 pages
- Publisher: Campfire; Edition edition (16 August 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9381182213
- ISBN-13: 978-9381182215
- Product Dimensions: 16.5 x 0.5 x 25.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,48,043 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 76.00 Delivery charge
+ 85.00 Delivery charge
+ 100.00 Delivery charge
They Changed the World: Crick & Watson - The Discovery of DNA (Campfire Graphic Novels) Paperback – Import, 16 Aug 2016
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"What shines through the text is the fact that Crick and Watson could not have achieved their discovery without the ground work of co-operating scientists such as Rosalind Franklin and with additional input from Linus Pauling and Maurice Wilkins. This results in a clear message that great scientific discoveries are built upon the work of a team and that the altruism in sharing steps along the way leads to effective results." — The School Librarian (UK)
About the Author
Lewis Aaron Helfand was interested in cartoons, animation, and comics from a young age, and started writing as an amateur from the age of twelve. He has written numerous graphic novels for Campfire, including biographies of Nelson Mandela, Muhammad Ali, Martin Luther King Jr., and the Wright Brothers. He is also the author of They Changed the World: Bell, Edison and Tesla.
A resident of New Delhi, India, Naresh Kumar describes himself as a seeker who is continuously trying to learn as much as he can, and his art is an expression of his curiosity towards the world. A firm believer in humanity, Naresh brings an experienced hand to the drawing board, and his photo-realistic style captures the subtle emotions of his characters. His work features in a number of titles from Campfire, which include Julius Caesar, Martin Luther King, and Sinbad: The Legacy.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com