Thermos Funtainer 12 Ounce Bottle, Big Hero 6
|Price:||1,242.73 + 368.53 Delivery charge|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Original Product Imported Directly from USA / All-in Price (India Customs + Free Shipping) / Track Your Package All the Way from US to Your Home, Buy with Full Confidence.
- THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, not for use with hot liquids
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Hygienic push button lid with pop-up straw and integrated carry handle
- Keeps cold 12 hours
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who bought this item also bought
Colour: Big Hero 6
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Thermos Funtainer 12 Ounce Bottle, Big Hero 6
From the manufacturer
What Matters to Us
THERMOS brand products deliver what matters every time. As the leading manufacturer of convenient insulated products for over 110 years, THERMOS is trusted by consumers to provide innovative portable containers that promote a safe and healthy lifestyle. THERMOS delivers when it matters.
Technology Matters: THERMOS vacuum insulation technology keeps cold things cold
With traditional containers, heat or cold finds its way inside through the process of convection.
THERMOS vacuum insulation creates an airless space between two walls virtually eliminating the convection process and temperature change.
Your drink will stay icy cold or steamy hot no matter what the forecast.
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
For maximum thermal insulation efficiency, preheat (Food Jar only) or pre-chill (Food Jar and Bottles) the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
- Thermos L.L.C. warrants this Genuine Thermos Brand product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for five year from date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or color fading, or any condition affected by abuse, neglect, alteration, accident or improper use or maintenance.
- See Warranty Section or our webiste for full warranty.
Assembly and Use
Push Button Straw Bottle
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Press the push-button (A1) on the lid (A) to open lid cover (A2).
3. Using your thumbs, push sipper straw (B) downward through lid (A).
4. Pull the straw stem (C) out of bottom of sipper straw (B).
5. Wash all parts separately and re-assemble.
6. Fill container with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for the lid (A) and straw stem (C), to avoid overflow.
7. Replace lid (A) by twisting clockwise.
8. To drink, press the push-button (A1) located on the lid (A) to release the lid cover (A2) and reveal the drink opening.
9. When finished drinking, close the lid cover (A2) until it snaps securely into place.
Note: A worn sipper straw (B) may cause the product to leak. Check sipper straw (B) regularly and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven.
- Not for use with hot liquids: For cold liquids only. Hot liquids may cause burns or scald user.
- Use only with adult supervision. To avoid possible injury, do not let child walk or run with product.
- To avoid possible injury, do not let child chew on the soft material of the straw (if present) as it may present a choking hazard.
- Check straw (if present) regularly for tears and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids such as fruit juices or flavored sugary drinks may cause tooth decay.
- Never leave child unattended while using this product.
- Always test temperature of food or liquid before consuming and before feeding to your child.
- Do not overfill the container: Leave space at top of container for lid, straw (if present) and stopper (if present), to avoid overflow.
- Check periodically to make sure any gasket (flexible band around lid and/or stopper) is present and properly positioned to prevent contents from passing through stopper when stopper is closed (if applicable to product). Missing, worn or misaligned gaskets may cause product to leak.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I guess I had been living under a rock because I had never seen these Funtainer Thermos' before and am so happy I came across them!
I was originally going to buy her a Hyrdoflask since mine works so well but came across these just in time...which worked out so much better for her!
The fun designs alone are great. She was thrilled to see R2D2 (Any chance there's a BB8 out...or will be out? We would totally but it!). I always handwash it, so it's still in great shape so far.
We have only used it for water/ice water so far...so I have no experience with how well it holds up for smoothies and all. I can tell you that when school first started it was 100 degrees outside and it kept ice cold water for around 2 hours (I had left it outside but didn't think to try it any longer). My daughter said by the time she had recess and lunch, she would go to fill it up and the ice was melted...but would still keep her water cool for the bus ride home which was a plus!
Now that it is fall, there is still ice in it when she gets home...some melts but she usually refills it with water at least once during her day.
We haven't had any problems with leaking but like I mentioned we have only used it for water so I can't speak for other liquids.
As I mentioned in the title, I'd order an extra straw just in case...the first day of my daughter taking it to school, she went Cujo and chewed up like half of it...I don't think she ate any pieces (at least we hoped not👀😯) because there were just holes and little flaps of straw dangling off😂😳 I cut off the half that was mauled and just had her use it that way, still works lol but I plan on ordering the replacement pack at some point.
I also ordered the hot pink and, like R2D2, I hand wash it and it's in great shape.
The lid buttons are still working great and it's the perfect size for my little kindergartener!
Also, the price is really not much more than a lot of the plastic bottles, which is nice.
Very happy and will buy more in the future!
I only wish they sold these in more solid colors!!!
These cups are great for every day use. We use them at home in order to cut down on the number of plastic cups sitting on the counter. With there being so many design options, it is easy for each child to know which cup is theirs.
A little tip: I have read one review that talked about mildew under the lid. I have never had a problem with that even after one was lost for about a month, with water still in it. We do wash the cups almost daily. Removing the rubber straw insert when washing and letting it dry completely has no doubt helped these cups to stay mildew free. The rubber straw insert can be a little bit stubborn to remove. I've learned that if you leave the plastic straw in the rubber part and, with a wet washcloth in hand, grip where the two straws meet and pull, it makes the rubber insert much easier to remove. Just a little tip.
If you were considering a new cup for your child, I could not give any higher of a recommendation. Maybe I'm a little obsessed, but I LOVE THESE CUPS!
Overall this product is OK. However, the manufacturer made design changes in the product that make parts incompatible with the same bottle purchased a couple of weeks ago.
1- design makes it easy to spot among of other bottles.
2- easy to clean
3- good thermal insulation (for cold drinks only).
4- metal container should last a while.
1- somewhat expensive ($$).
2- a little on the heavy side for small kids (2 yr old lost interest due to weight, 4yr old has no problem).
3- metal can be ding/dent easier than anticipated. (so won't last a long time looking nice)
4- image is printed on metal and scratches easily,
My problem with this item (and the replacement straws):
1- Straw replacements have different models not clarified in the product description - I found there are at least 3 different designs for the cap seal/straw assembly. They vary in the seal size, the spout seal height and straw length. **Warning**None of these variations are made clear in the description of the replacement straw product description. If you purchase replacement straws they may not fit your existing bottles. (Even if the description indicates they will).
2- The cap of the bottle has a (slightly) different diameters. So can not use them on the same R2D2 bottles we purchased before.
3- The straw seals have different heights (see photos), and they can not be swapped between bottles.
4- because the seals have different designs, the straws can not be swapped unless one of them is cut a little. But, then it will not reach the bottom of the other bottle.
If you are interested in buying more than one of this item with the intent of swapping parts between them. Purchase them all at once. Otherwise, there is no assurance you will get the same bottle design.