- Product Dimensions: 6.6 x 6.6 x 17.8 cm ; 181 g
- Item model number: F4013BL6
- ASIN: B00DAPQV0K
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 16 April 2014
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #69,697 in Home & Kitchen (See Top 100 in Home & Kitchen)
Thermos Funtainer 12 Ounce Bottle, Blue
|Price:||1,085.76 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||3,320.24 (75%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- THERMOS vacuum insulation technology for maximum temperature retention, not for use with hot liquids
- Durable stainless steel interior and exterior
- Hygienic push button lid with pop-up straw and integrated carry handle
- Keeps cold 12 hours, Keeps cold 12 hours. For maximum thermal efficiency, prechill beverage bottle prior to use. Fill with cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty.
- 12 ounce capacity; hand washing recommended
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Quench that thirst while on the go with the colorful Thermos Stainless Steel Vacuum Insulated Straw Bottle, 12 Oz. (Blue). At less than 3 in. around and only 7 in. high, it's easy to tuck into a purse or backpack. And thanks to Thermos vacuum insulation technology, contents will remain cold up to 12 hours! Thermos the ideal solution for transporting hot and cold beverages or foods.
From the manufacturer
What Matters to Us
THERMOS brand products deliver what matters every time. As the leading manufacturer of convenient insulated products for over 110 years, THERMOS is trusted by consumers to provide innovative portable containers that promote a safe and healthy lifestyle. THERMOS delivers when it matters.
Technology Matters: THERMOS vacuum insulation technology keeps cold things cold
With traditional containers, heat or cold finds its way inside through the process of convection.
THERMOS vacuum insulation creates an airless space between two walls virtually eliminating the convection process and temperature change.
Your drink will stay icy cold or steamy hot no matter what the forecast.
Before first use, and as soon as possible after each use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly and allow time to dry.
Contents should not be left in the container for longer than 24 hours. As soon as possible after each and every use, wash all parts with warm, soapy water. Rinse all parts thoroughly with clean water. Allow all parts to dry completely prior to next use or storage
Do not use abrasive cleaners or scrubbers since they may dull the finish.
Do not use bleach or cleaners containing chlorine on any parts of the product.
This product is top-rack dishwasher safe; however, hand washing is recommended as the dishwasher uses harsher detergents and hot water that may affect the appearance of your product.
Residual liquids, foods, or other contents may become trapped between product components, such as lid parts, container parts, gaskets (flexible band around lid and/or stopper), or straws (if present in the product). Although this product is top-rack dishwasher safe, hand washing is recommended to ensure that all parts of the product are thoroughly cleaned.
For maximum thermal insulation efficiency, preheat (Food Jar only) or pre-chill (Food Jar and Bottles) the product just prior to use. Fill with hot/cold tap water, attach lid, let stand 5 to 10 minutes and empty. After filling container with contents, re-cover with lid to increase thermal efficiency. Never use a microwave, conventional oven, or other heat source for this purpose.
- Thermos L.L.C. warrants this Genuine Thermos Brand product to be free from defects in material or workmanship for five year from date of purchase.
- This warranty does not cover ordinary wear and tear or color fading, or any condition affected by abuse, neglect, alteration, accident or improper use or maintenance.
- See Warranty Section or our webiste for full warranty.
Assembly and Use
Push Button Straw Bottle
1. Remove lid (A) by twisting counterclockwise.
2. Press the push-button (A1) on the lid (A) to open lid cover (A2).
3. Using your thumbs, push sipper straw (B) downward through lid (A).
4. Pull the straw stem (C) out of bottom of sipper straw (B).
5. Wash all parts separately and re-assemble.
6. Fill container with contents. Do not overfill: Leave space for the lid (A) and straw stem (C), to avoid overflow.
7. Replace lid (A) by twisting clockwise.
8. To drink, press the push-button (A1) located on the lid (A) to release the lid cover (A2) and reveal the drink opening.
9. When finished drinking, close the lid cover (A2) until it snaps securely into place.
Note: A worn sipper straw (B) may cause the product to leak. Check sipper straw (B) regularly and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Do not use product in microwave, on stove top, or in any type of oven.
- Not for use with hot liquids: For cold liquids only. Hot liquids may cause burns or scald user.
- Use only with adult supervision. To avoid possible injury, do not let child walk or run with product.
- To avoid possible injury, do not let child chew on the soft material of the straw (if present) as it may present a choking hazard.
- Check straw (if present) regularly for tears and replace immediately if damaged or worn.
- Continuous and prolonged sucking of fluids such as fruit juices or flavored sugary drinks may cause tooth decay.
- Never leave child unattended while using this product.
- Always test temperature of food or liquid before consuming and before feeding to your child.
- Do not overfill the container: Leave space at top of container for lid, straw (if present) and stopper (if present), to avoid overflow.
- Check periodically to make sure any gasket (flexible band around lid and/or stopper) is present and properly positioned to prevent contents from passing through stopper when stopper is closed (if applicable to product). Missing, worn or misaligned gaskets may cause product to leak.