- Paperback: 268 pages
- Publisher: Harlequin; 1 edition (13 July 2015)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9351771997
- ISBN-13: 978-9351771999
- Product Dimensions: 12.7 x 1.8 x 19.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 47 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #67,810 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
There's Something About You Paperback – 13 Jul 2015
Save Extra with 1 offer
- Cashback (3): Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI (available only on mobile app/website) or RuPay cards. Offer period 1st September to 30th September. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa debit card, credit card or ATM card. Only on your first 2 cashless orders on Amazon.in (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period 4th Sep to 30th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Offer valid only once per customer (including mobile recharges and bill payments). Offer period: 11th Sep to 24th Sep. Cashback within 10 days. Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Its a highly entertaining off beat love story of a working lady Trish The book is an amazing read- funny and witty along with the right doze of romance and drama which kept me awake for 2 nights( it keeps you hooked on as the twists and turns in story are very natural and not easy to predict till the last page Highly recommended !! --Avinash Parhi on 29 Jul 2015
I must say Yashodhara has brought a new dimension in this story. This an awesome fiction. There is no CRIME but the suspense that has been revealed in the end was surreal. The story revolves around Trish and how she faces the world with her intuition and how events gets tied up one after the other after she saves a unknown man was simply superb. Must Read!! --Sarath Babu S on 27 Jul 2015
Yashodhara has brilliantly sketched out Trish. What's best about her main protagonist is the strong resonance that any 30/40 year old will feel. She is not perfect and the best part of the book lies in her imperfection Definitely, a refreshing and recommendable read. --Raghav Mimani on 02 Aug 2015
About the Author
Yashodhara Lal is a marketing professional and the mother of three children, apart from being a bestselling author. She graduated from IIM Bangalore in 2002 and manages to balance her professional life with her various interests, including fi tness, writing and music. She lives in Gurgaon with her rather tolerant husband Vijay and their kids nicknamed Peanut, Pickle and Papad, all of whom never fail to provide her with material for her entertaining blog at yashodharalal.com. Her fi rst book, Just Married, Please Excuse is a hilarious account of marriage. Her second novel, Sorting Out Sid is the story of a man having an early midlife crisis and, consequently, a divorce. Th ere's Something About You is Yashodhara's third book.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The pace is rapid, and the suspense builds up across several fronts. Yashodhara has a light touch, which does not detract from the central theme of the book. Finally, it is authentic communication between each of the characters, as well as with the character's own self, that unveils a core of truth. And only the truth can heal...........
this book doesnt gives you any philosophical thing but im sure it will make u to know a little abt life,little abt love, little abt sacrifice, little abt frndship,little abt relationship ... nd a little abt urself...
those who need a book just to make urself refreshed.. pls go for it..its my recommendation... im sure u will fall in love with TRISH
The book offers an interesting mix of characters and takes the reader through their remarkable evolution. Expect everything in this book ranging from some humorous Aunty Acid to heart-warming acts of humanity.
Looking forward to Yashodhara Lal's next book.. Highly recommended
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews