- Product Dimensions: 19.6 x 7.4 x 4.3 cm ; 340 g
- A batteries required.
- Item model number: 646562
- ASIN: B007HD570Q
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 24 December 2013
- Average Customer Review: 2 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#23,288 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty)
- #192 in Toners
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE Delivery
+ FREE Delivery
Thayer's Thayer - Witch Hazel Toner-Rose Petal Alc.Fr, 12 Fl Oz Liquid
|Price:||1,527.24 FREE Delivery.|
|You Save:||855.25 (36%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- No more chemicals for your face! Thayer's Rose Petal Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera will make your skin bloom
- A natural, gentle skin toner derived from a time honored Native-American formula
- Thayers certified organic Hamamelis virginiana (witch hazel) is grown exclusively on a family farm in Fairfield County, Connecticut
- Our unique blend includes calming Rose Water to help soften your skin and glow
Explore all face washes and face scrubs from brands Vaseline, Himalaya, Lakme etc. Shop now
Explore all skin care products here
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Get Misty With Flower Power! Thayers Rose Petal Alcohol-Free Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Toner will make your skin bloom. Thayers remarkably soothing Rose Toner is made with rose-petal water and our proprietary Witch Hazel extract.
Rose petals are full of natural oils and sugars that help restore dehydrated skin and bring out a natural, dewy, glowing complexion. The natural astringent properties of rose petals work in tandem with witch hazel, tightening pores, controlling oil production, locking moisture in, and keeping free radicals out. It’s also full of Vitamin C, which is crucial for collagen production, strengthening skin cells, and fading blemishes and scars.
Ingredients: Purified Water, Certified Organic Witch Hazel Ext Blend (Hamamelis Virginiana Extract (Witch Hazel), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (Filet of Aloe Vera), Glycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Rosa Centifolia (Rose) Flower Water, Fragrance (Natural Rose), Citric Acid, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract Denotes Certified Organic Ingredient
Hamamelis Virginiana? We Call It The Shrub Of Life.
Made of extract from the Witch Hazel shrub (Hamamelis Virginiana) and a blend of other time-tested ingredients – THAYERS Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera Formula Astringents and Alcohol-Free Toners are soothing, natural treatments that cleanse, tone and soothe your skin. THAYERS are the only Witch Hazel products made of non-distilled extract from the Witch Hazel shrub maintaining the highest levels of therapeutic tannins.
These natural elixirs have been a fixture in medicine cabinets for generations. Once you use them, you’ll know why.
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
I suspect this is a counterfeit product and so, I'm hesitant to even try this. Not worth the risk here, I'm unhappily taking a loss and going to the drug store instead. I intend on calling the product information line to verify.
UPDATE: I called THAYERS customer service today. They told me that products without a "lot number" printed on the bottom of the bottle is indeed not from them. Buy at your own risk.
Witch hazel is prepared from the Hamamelis Virginiana shrub and is indigenous to the Eastern coast of North America. It is one of the only medicinal plants approved by the FDA as a non-prescription drug ingredient. It was used in the first commercially marketed American toiletry (originally called "Golden Treasure" then renamed Pond's Extract).
What's In Witch Hazel?
Witch Hazel is an effective natural, topical astringent. Astringents are compounds that dry, shrink or constrict body tissues which control bleeding and other body fluids. As such, it lacks many of the adverse side effects of many commercially produced drugs on the market. Witch hazel contains calcium oxalate, tannins (gallotannins), safrole, carvacrol and eugenol (essential plant oils). The high concentration of these tannins acts as both a vasoconstrictor and anti-inflammatory to help heal sensitive tissue and prevent bruises. When combined with 10% alcohol (Thayer’s Astringent Witch Hazel), it provides good antibacterial, antimicrobial and antiviral properties for treating acne, otitis (swimmer’s ear), poison ivy, insect bites and stings, varicose veins and sunburn among other conditions.
Witch Hazel Preparations:
1. Toners: This product is a "toner": A water-soluble product formulated without alcohol to provide gentle cleansing, repairing and healing cracked skin and scalp.
2. Astringents: These products generally contain SD or “specially-denatured” alcohol for antibacterial purposes. Thayers uses 10% alcohol from corn in their witch hazel astringent. Excellent for treating hemorrhoids.
These are important distinctions since each is used for somewhat different purposes as noted above. However BOTH toners and astringents contain the same anti-inflammatory, vasoconstrictive, and cleansing properties. A primary factor in deciding whether to use a toner or astringent should be based on skin-type. Folks who have dry, sensitive combination-type skin should consider the toner while those with oily skin who are acne-prone should use a witch hazel astringent product.
I use this occasionally for two purposes: Controlling acute bleeding after shaving and for temporary relief from hemorrhoids. I clearly prefer this brand over others because it adds no unnecessary additives or other ingredients. Here's why I believe it is a top product:
1. An excellent alcohol-free water-soluble toner, anti-inflammatory and vasoconstrictor for cleansing, moisturizing and tightening your skin.
2. Derived exclusively from the bark and undistilled retaining 100% of the beneficial tannins. Thayers uses a proprietary species of plant containing
the highest percentage of beneficial tannins according to the manufacturer.
3. Contains certified organic witch hazel and aloe vera cultivated from the inner filet. Sourced with 100% USA grown ingredients.
4. Grown on Thayer’s family-owned farm and processed locally in the US in Fairfield County, CT
5. No animal testing and 100% vegan product.
6. Contains soy-free glycerin derived from palm or coconut oil.
7. Product does not "expire": Contains grapefruit seed extract and citric acid as natural preservatives.
8. Topically safe for children and pediatric use according to manufacturer.
9. An excellent supplement for gentle cleansing of sensitive areas (perianal area, hemorrhoids).
10. Pleasant faint, non-lingering cucumber scent. pH is claimed to be between 5.5-6.0. ("7" is considered pH-neutral).
11. Paraben, pthalate, BPA (bottle), safrole-free formula. Consumer note: There is no safrole (an oil-soluble extract and suspected carcinogen of concern to some) in Thayer’s product line. This is because Thayers uses only water-based ingredients without distillation in the processing of their witch hazel. Raw plant bark is simply mascerated and steeped in large “tea bags”.
12. Non-outsourced, receptive and knowledgeable local customer support directly from Westport, CT offices @ 1-888-Thayer-1. (1-888-842-9371). At my request, Thayer’s agreed to assay their witch hazel for unlikely residual traces of safrole and will provide this data shortly. When received, I will share this with the Amazon community. I cannot recall any company being so willing to assay and provide its data in order to assure their customers of a pure, first-class product.
1. NONE. In fact, this is one of only a few of my product reviews having no product issues or concerns whatsoever.
1. Thayer’s product line is challenging to find in most brick and mortar stores other than Whole Foods Market and a few others. Fortunately for us,
Thayer’s recent partnership with Amazon has increased US distribution. In my opinion, this is one of the finest witch hazel products currently on
the market-pure, unadulterated, natural and safe to use topically in moderation according to directions. An excellent toner for those with very
2. Price: Slightly more expensive compared to other market competitors but worth every penny.
3. An effective natural alternative to a styptic pencil to stop bleeding (styptic pencils contain aluminum sulfate).
4. Folks considering this product for use with chronic hemorrhoids may wish to consider Thayer’s Medicated Witch Hazel with Aloe Vera (12 oz
bottle) which contains natural camphor as an anesthetic. I have not yet trialed this particular product but reviews are excellent.
5. Not to be used internally. If you have liver or kidney pathology, speak with your physician or specialist before using.
Disclaimer: Review author has no association whatsoever with Thayer’s and receives no compensation whatsoever for such review. Comments reflect the unbiased, informed opinion of author based on personal use of product and are for educational use provided to the Amazon community.
To Your Good Health ! CD