A Textbook of Fluid Mechanics and Hydraulic Machines by Dr. R.K. Bansal (2010) Paperback
Save Extra with 2 offers
- Cashback (4): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 10% cashback using RuPay cards. Max Cashback - INR 100 if you are using RuPay card for first time on Amazon. INR 25 if you have used RuPay card earlier. Check here for your cashback eligibility Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Get offers for up to ₹1375 cashback on MakeMyTrip, Redbus, 1mg, UrbanClap & Faasos. Shop on Amazon between 19th Apr to 30th Apr 2019 to become eligible for the offer. T&C apply Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Textbook of fluid mechanics by R K Bansal is very popular book of Fluid mechanics for undergraduate students studying Mechanical engineering or other related. this has great combination of both theory and numerical. book is also useful for student who is prepared for competition examination GATE, IES or any other.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
167 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The chapters consists of Fluid properties, Pressure measurements, Hydrostatic forces, buoyancy & floatation, Kinematics and Dynamics of flow, Orifices & mouth pieces, Notches & weirs, Viscous flow, Turbulent flow, Flow through pipes, Compressible flow, Dimensional & Modal analysis, Boundary layer flow, Forces on submerged bodies, Open channels, Jet impact and propulsion, Turbines, Centrifugal & reciprocating pumps and Fluid systems.
Paper quality is great and also lot of illustrations given. Refer the images attached.
For engineering students! You will get all syllabus for subjects-
& Few contents for-
Computational fluid dynamics