- Actors: Pulkit Samrat, Bilal Amrohi, Sarah-Jane Dias
- Language: Hindi
- Subtitles: English
- Region: All Regions
- Number of discs: 1
- Rated: U/A (Parental Guidance)
- Studio: Big Music
- Product Release Date: 1 Jun 2014
- Average Customer Review: 6 customer reviews
- ASIN: B00K5KKTZG
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#3,994 in Movies & TV Shows (See Top 100 in Movies & TV Shows)
- #411 in Comedy
|Sale:||175.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||124.00 (41%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
Return Policy on this item
All items in Movies & TV shows are non returnable. Learn more
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (3): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
O Teri, is a Hindi comedy-film directed by Umesh Bist and starring Pulkit Samrat, Sarah-Jane Dias and debutant Bilal Amrohi. The story covers the current-day political scenarios, complete with the omnipresent scams.
Aspiring journalists Prantabh, aka P P and Anand, aka A I D S, dream of making it big someday. They have a series of odd luck, when the stories they cover (including the worship of ginger) seem to be worthless and make them seem like jokers at the office. Thanks to this, everybody believes that they lack potential and are unfit for news coverage.
But this does not dwindle their hope. They soon stumble on a big scam. When they report it, everyone they know waves it off, thinking they are crying wolf. Determined to prove their point, the duo set out to find out more about the scandal but the obstacles they face turn out to be a real challenge. Will the two survive to unravel this mystery or will this mark the end of the road for the dreams marks the rest of the story. A refreshing story that is a perfect blend of comedy, romance and action, this movie can leave an impact on its viewers. The soundtrack of the movie is impressive as well.
O Teri was released in 2014 by Reliance Home Entertainment, in DVD format, with a U/A rating. The movie has a runtime of 107 minutes.