Tenda F3 300Mbps Wi-Fi Router (Not a Modem)
|Price:||890.00 + 99.00 Delivery charge Details|
|You Save:||510.00 (36%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Input Type RJ-45 (Ethernet Cable) supported by neighbourhood cable broadband ISPs such as Hathway, ACT, Tikona, Airtel Fibrenet, MyWorld, Nextra, Siti Cable, You Broadband, Spectranet etc
- This Router Does Not Include Modem and works well with Cable Broadbands
- Power Consumption: 1.9W at no load and 3.3W at full-load
- Buttons: 1 x WPS/reset
- LED for system, Wi-Fi, LAN, WAN and WPS
- Interface: 1 x 10/100M auto-negotiation WAN port, 3 x 10/100M auto-negotiation LAN ports
- Safety: WPA AES, TKIP, TKIP and AES
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: Avail 5% Cashback on SBI Credit card EMI transactions Here's how
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Tenda 300Mbps Wireless Router, with 3 fixed antennaSimple Design, Easy Setup
Experience Stable, fast and reliable Wi-Fi connection with the Tenda Wireless Router. It is an ideal solution for mid-sized and small houses to transform their life to smart networking life. It weighs 1.1 kg and measures as 12.8 x 9 x 2.6 cm, making it lightweight and portable. Thanks to its compact size and lightweight body, this wireless router does not occupy much of your space. It has LED lights to display the router is actively connected to Wi-Fi, WAN, LAN and WPS. This device can be set-up easily without consuming more time, enabling you to enjoy a seamless Wi-Fi experience.Advanced Inbuilt features
The Tenda Wireless router has an inbuilt Broadcom Chip which ensures reliable and stable wireless performance. Now you can stream videos, upload photos and other bandwidth-intensive tasks, without any interruptions. It has an IP-based broadband control option that lets you efficiently distribute bandwidth among PCs. This feature ensures congestion-control and allows you to use the data seamlessly.Wide Coverage Area and High Speed
This Wireless Router has three fixed antennas with the power of 5dBi each. These omnidirectional antennas can cover a broad range of internet up to 200 square m. It allows you to enjoy surfing from every corner of your house. With this reliable device, you can connect to a number of devices including Smartphones, iPads, tablets and laptops to enjoy smooth internet connectivity. It offers 300 Mbps download speed which is ideal for uploading photos, streaming videos, video chatting and much more at a faster pace.Secure
The Tenda Wireless router supports various technologies like WPA, WPA 2, WPA-PSK to enhance security. Furthermore, it has one-touch WPS button that keeps your signal safe every time. Now you can browse high-speed internet connection without worrying about the loss of your personal information
From the manufacturer
Details on Tenda Warranty Policy
- Customer must have a valid invoice of product with products serial numbers
- Only one year warranty on products adapters
- Physically damage & burn product not covered in warranty
- Water damage products also not covered in warranty
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Range Is About 15 - 20 Meters Only.
Coverage Upto 200 Meters In Description Means 200 Square Meters.
Which could be like 20 M x 10 M or ~= 14 M x 14 M
Description Was Written To Lure Customers.
Problem 2 :
No Facility Of MAC Filtering.
Which Kind Of Sucks For People Who Prefer An Extra Layer Of Security.
Problem 3 :
Doesn't Give Speed More Than 50 Mbps At Distance Of Just 1.5 Meters.
I have plan of 92 Mbps. & I hardly get speeds maximum upto 47 - 48 Mbps
Problem 4 :
Made In China
(So As Mi 3C Router Which Is Also Similar. ===> 80 Meters Range In Open Spaces Only)
Definitely Easy Setup
3 Years Manufacture Warranty
Great Quality Charger
Plastic Guard On Top To Save From Dust (Easily Removable)
1) Affordable/ effective price
2) easy to install and configure
3) wide signal coverage (due to dual antina)
1) Many advance settings are not available-
But for normal user it doesn't matter
2) After sale service - worst costomer support.
Final Words - Many good alternatives available. Is you are tight on bugdet and normal user (not too much in networking) go for it.
Give A Thums Up IF this review seems helpful
Hi, today 17th July 2017, I am using this router since July 2016. Feeling happy to write here again that is this an excellent product. I might be off it's power since it purchased (24×7 service) and still working fine. It's range is awesome. I have test up to 50 meters through 2×10 inch wall.
*Don't buy a separate lan cable it comes with one already.
Hardware will make you regret it after a while.
Ethernet ports are not 8-pin. They are 4-pin. (Creates a significant speed drop)
Router is too lightweight. Even a single Ethernet connection can lift it upwards or make it topple over from the table.
2.4 GHz just isn’t good enough anymore, all our ISPs are moving to speeds that can’t be supported on 2.4 GHz. (Practically maxes out at 60 Mbps).
NOTE: This has absolutely no support related to anything with 5 GHz. Can’t transmit, can’t recieve. You can’t use it as a repeater for an existing 5GHz signal.
If you have a 100 Mbps or higher connection, it’s absolutely not worth it.
If you’re not particular about speed but just need a cheap router/repeater, this is your best option.
—EASY TO SETUP AND HANDLE JUST PLUG AND YOU ARE READY TO GO.
—COMES WITH ALL THE CABLES REQUIRED
Jus go ahead and purchase this !! Nothing to be risky
Pros : has a a decent wifi range covers a 300sqft house with full strenght.
Can be used as a wifi extender as well
Easy User interface
after a month it started dropping the connection from isp evry few hours on light usage as well. Same isp works with dlink without issues.
Wifi signal cannot penentrate through thicker walls..decreasing wifi strenght.
Its been a month and it already started disconnecting wifi from devices.
Will update review if software updates may fix this.