Tempered Glass Screen Protector For LG G4 Stylus
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Whole Transparency: The glass transparency is very high, and there is no loss of screen resolution or touch sensitivity.
- Round Edge (2.5D) : The rounded and beveled edges of glass provide a very comfortable surface to grip.
- Surface Hardness 8H: Even sharp objects such as keys and knives will not scratch the glass.
- Anti-Shatter :When broken, its shatterproof function breaks into small pieces that are not sharp, which prevents damage to both your smart phone screen and your fingers.
- PRFECT FIT: RVDP Tempered Glass Provides Superior Coverage to your Mobile.
Note: The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 units per customer.
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Return Policy on this item
This item is non-returnable.
Tempered glass is a type of safety glass processed by controlled thermal or chemical treatments to increase its strength compared with normal glass. Tempering puts the outer surfaces into compression and the inner surfaces into tension. Such stresses cause the glass, when broken, to crumble into small granular chunks instead of splintering into jagged shards as plate glass (aka: annealed glass) creates. The granular chunks are less likely to cause injury. As a result of its safety and strength, toughened glass is used in a variety of demanding applications, including passenger vehicle windows, shower doors, architectural glass doors and tables, refrigerator trays, mobile screen protectors, as a component of bulletproof glass, for diving masks, and various types of plates and cookware.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|