- Hardcover: 950 pages
- Publisher: Lexis Nexis; First 2017 edition (27 March 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9789350359723
- ISBN-13: 978-9350359723
- ASIN: 9350359723
- Product Dimensions: 24 x 18 x 1 cm
- Average Customer Review: 1 customer review
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#50,655 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- #73 in Legal Reference
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 100.00 Delivery charge
+ ₹ 95.00 Delivery charge
Technology Laws Decoded Hardcover – 27 Mar 2017
Hardcover, 27 Mar 2017
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
N S Nappinai is an Advocate practising at the Supreme Court of India and Bombay High Court. A pioneer in Cyber Laws, Ms Nappinai handles complex international and domestic litigations pertaining to Constitutional, Criminal and Commercial laws. Her repertoire of cases handled since 1991 includes white-collar offences; constitutional challenges; protecting IP in films, gaming and software; cyber crimes data breaches, online offences, cyber frauds and commercial litigations, through innovative strategies. She undertakes corporate transactions involving private equity and debt structuring, technology transfers and IPR and advises on data protection laws across jurisdictions.
Ms Nappinai lends her expertise in Cyber laws and in particular cyber crimes, electronic evidence and IPR for training Judiciary (including from SAARC), Government, Armed forces, Intelligence and Police officials and Industry. She contributed to the Law Commission in drafting the Indian legislation for establishing Commercial Courts in 2015. She is on the advisory board of several organisations. A Chevening (UK) and IVLP (USA) alumni, Ms Nappinai has addressed sessions at international events including at the UK House of Commons, USA, Singapore, Malta and Spain. Ms Nappinai is a mediator trained inter alia at WIPO, Geneva.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.