- Paperback: 798 pages
- Publisher: Vision Books; 9th Revised edition edition (25 July 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 8170947421
- ISBN-13: 978-8170947424
- Product Dimensions: 23 x 3.5 x 15.5 cm
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #10,539 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Technical Analysis of Stock Trends Paperback – 25 Jul 2009
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Robert D. Edwards and John Magee (both deceased) wrote the original edition of Technical Analysis of Stock Trends. Magee is considered the father of technical analysis, while Edwards was a pioneer in pattern formation and trend analysis. W. H. Charles Bassetti is Adjunct Professor of Finance and Economics at Golden Gate University and a former executive in the options and commodities trading industries. He was both a student and client of John Magee.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I am reading this book in PDF format now, on my iPad. Wasted money on the hard copy.