- Reading level: 18+ years
- Hardcover: 576 pages
- Publisher: Penguin USA; 2nd Revised edition edition (1 January 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0735200661
- ISBN-13: 978-0735200661
- Product Dimensions: 18.8 x 4.2 x 24.2 cm
- Average Customer Review: 66 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #1,739 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Technical Analysis of the Financial Markets: A Comprehensive Guide to Trading Methods and Applications (New York Institute of Finance S.) Hardcover – 1 Jan 1999
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs. 50 back on your first order using Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 10 days. Link Bank Account Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
About the Author: John J. Murphy is an American financial market analyst and is considered to be the Father of Inter-market Analysis. He received an award for outstanding contribution to global technical analysis by the International Federation of Technical Analysts. He also received the Market Technicians Association Annual Award in 2002. Currently, he's working as the President of Murphymorris Inc., which provides an admirable standard of the stock market analysis to on-line investors. Murphy was a former technical analyst at CNBC for 7 years and was the director of Merrill Lynch's Technical Analysis Futures Division.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
66 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Really great book for beginners as well as experienced. No need to pay hefty fee by joining technical analysis course if one really interested to know abt technical analysis...this Book itself a course... read at least three times.