- Item Weight: 59 g
- Item model number: 12V
- ASIN: B011IME28O
- Date first available at Amazon.in: 13 July 2015
- Average Customer Review: 13 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#23,295 in Industrial & Scientific (See Top 100 in Industrial & Scientific)
- #1383 in Adapters
TechBerri 12V 1Amp DC Power Adapter for CCTV Camera, Router, Modem, LED Strip Light etc Set of 2 Pcs
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- 100% Brand New Set of 2 Pcs
- Excellent Quality, Universal AC input / Full range
- For Access Control System
- Output Voltage: 12V DC, 1A, 50/60Hz
- NOTE: "Hifieshop" IS THE AUTHENTIC SELLER FOR BRNAD "techberri" SO PLEASE AWARE BEFORE BUYING
Specifications for this item
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
The power adapter that are used for your security cameras, modem, router etc and CCTV accessories is equally as important as the cameras and other equipment that you select. We have a full line of 12VDC (volts DC) power supply units to supply your CCTV security cameras, microphones and accessories. There are both individual style power adapters, which are designed to supply a single camera or accessory, and multi-camera power supply box. When selecting a power supply for your cameras, make sure that the power supply provides the same voltage that is required for your camera. For higher amperage cameras, such as longer range infrared night vision cameras.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I received a broken product where the circuit board was out (I though fixed it)
2. I suppose to receive two of them, (as per the amazon description) but I did receive one of it , but in two pieces
3. The product is giving me a 701mA of output, whereas it suppose to give me a 1000mA of output
4. The voltage is not stable at all
5. TBH the spec. of the adapter is:
(On the back side of the adapter the rating was written as:)
INPUT: 90v-300v AC
OUTPUT: As per specification