Tealyra - Matcha - Connoisseur Ceremony Start Up Kit - Complete Matcha Green Tea Gift Set - Imperial Matcha Tea Powder - Japanese Made Red Bowl - Bamboo Whisk Scoop and Tray - Holder - Sifter
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- MAKING AND DRINKING MATCHA TEA MUST BE DONE CORRECTLY. The Matcha tea ceremonial gift set is exactly what's needed to start drinking a unique beverage with natural antioxidants and matcha tea energetics.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED FOR CEREMONIAL MATCHA TEA-DRINKING. The Tealyra matcha ceremony gift set consists of 7 pieces: 25g of CEREMONIAL Japanese Matcha Tea Powder, Chasen Whisk, Whisk Holder, Scoop, Sifter, Bowl and Tray. A high-quality and beautiful Japanese tea set makes the process of drinking the most beneficial drink in the world, Matcha tea, much more pleasant.
- ORIGINAL MATCHA BOWL MADE IN JAPAN. A stylish, beautiful Matcha bowl, which is perfect for tea, is included in our matcha tea ceremony gift set, which is made in Japan. The Tealyra Japanese bowls look amazing.
- BAMBOO IS NATURAL. It's hard to find a more suitable material for the matcha whisk, scoop and tray than Chinese bamboo. That's why our Matcha tea ceremony gift set includes a bamboo matcha whisk & scoop
- THE BEST GIFT FOR FRIENDS AND FAMILY. Looking for an ideal gift for those close to you? The Tealyra chasen tea whisk chashaku hooked bamboo scoop for preparing matcha tea in a beautiful gift box is a useful, beautiful and functional gift which will impresses everyone.
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
The Tealyra Matcha Tea Ceremonial Start Up Gift Set consists of a bamboo tray, a natural bamboo matcha whisk, whisk holder, a scoop, metal sifter, a tea bowl and 25g of our Imperial Ceremonial Grade Matcha Tea Powder The Japan bowl set is available in different colors. This beautiful tint is perfect for the Matcha tea bowl. The traditional japanese tea set from Tealyra is made of high-quality and safe materials. The Matcha bowl and sifter is made in Japan, and the bamboo whisk, scoop and holder, in China. The Tealyra Matcha tea whisk, bamboo scoop and Japanese tea bowl make ideal Japanese souvenirs for any holiday. Looking for a gift for him or her Need a great gift idea for friends or family The Matcha set is exactly what you need. A beautiful, high-quality, convenient and very functional set for making and drinking the most beneficial drink in the world! This is the best gift for tea lovers or anyone who takes care of their health. How to make green Matcha tea with a Japanese tea ceremony chasen bamboo whisk To make Matcha green tea, put half a teaspoon of powder in a cup. To get a better consistency you can use a sieve for seeding tea powder. Pour hot (175°F, not boiled) water (approximately ¼ cup), then whisk with the special tea bamboo whisk until a small amount of foam appears.
No customer reviews
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|
Review this product
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Dr. Weil's Video on the Matcha Tea Ceremony (for a quick and informative guide...beats all the reading that I did!)
this set is just what I needed. It comes with all necessary equipment (except perhaps a container to hold the matcha powder other than the included plastic ziplock bag of tea) and a small but sturdy tray. All the items seem well made and are attractive and easy to use. Also easy to clean - all can just be rinsed with warm water. The bamboo whisk should be handled with care as it is by nature a little fragile and easy to bend or break the individual strands.
I watched several videos on YouTube and feel like I know what I'm doing now after about 3 weeks of almost daily use.
I can't comment on the quality of matcha as it's the only one I've tried so far, but I like it - taste and smell.
This would make a beautiful gift. Btw, I think it does help me focus due to a more subtle caffeine effect than coffee.