Teabox Morning Dew Jasmine Green Tea, 16 Tea Bags
|Price:||285.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||14.00 (5%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- SEALED-AT-SOURCE: Our Teas come in Teapacs - The World's First Natural Nitrogen-Flushed Teabags that Seals in the Freshness of Teas Better than Anyother. The Teas are Sealed at Source within 48 Hours from Harvest.
- READY-TO-STEEP: Now you can Enjoy the Most Delicious Cup of Tea with Absolute Ease. Dip Right in your Cup.
- A Fragrant and Soothing Jasmine-Scented Green Tea.
- LIQUOR AROMA: Lifted Note of Jasmine and Undertones of Fresh Greens | LIQUOR TASTE: A Heady Note of Jasmine is Discernible Throughout the Length of the Cup. Undercurrents of Cut Grass and Fresh Greens Lend a Crisp Base to the Floral Aromatics. The Liquor is Brisk, Robust, and Feels Ample in the Mouth.
- LIQUOR COMPLEMENTS: Best Enjoyed on Its Own or with Steamed Food
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Save Extra with 3 offers
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Applicable on shopping, recharges and bill payments. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how
- Get 25% back up to Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during the offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer: 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions Here's how
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Flavour: morning dew jasmine green tea (teabags) size: 1 box (pack of 16) about the product: experience the world's first natural nitrogen-flushed teabags that seals in the freshness of teas within better than any other. Now, you can enjoy the most delicious cup of tea with absolute ease. A fragrant and soothing jasmine-scented green tea. Liquor aroma: lifted note of jasmine and undertones of fresh greens liquor taste: a heady note of jasmine is discernible throughout the length of the cup. Undercurrents of cut grass and fresh greens lend a crisp base to the floral aromatics. The liquor is brisk, robust, and feels ample in the mouth. Liquor complements: best enjoyed on its own or with steamed food Teabox: India's modern tea company based out of Darjeeling, the heartland of India's tea growing region, Teabox is revolutionizing the way India's 200-year old tea industry works. By focusing on preserving the quality and integrity of fine orthodox teas from top tea gardens of India and Nepal, Teabox is making sure tea lovers everywhere enjoy the best teas from every harvest at their freshest best. What makes Teabox teas the best. Teabox works directly with over 150 top tea gardens across India and Nepal and procures the freshest teas every harvest season within a week of their production. And with their state-of-the-art dehumidifying and cold storage solutions Teabox is able to keep the freshness, aroma, and taste of these fine teas intact in the best possible way. Step 1scoop a desired amount of loose tea into a tea maker. Step 2pour over recently heated water and allow the leaves to steep for 2-5 minutes. Step 3once the tea tastes to your liking discard infused leaves and pour a cup. Featured stories about the start-up describe your product in 3 words. Fresh. All-natural. Delicious how did you come up with the idea for this product. My family has been in the tea business for many years, and having grown up around Darjeeling, I have always had a strong affinity to tea. It was only when I travelled abroad that I realized there is immense global potential to connect tea lovers of the world to better quality produce than the ones they are used to. We started working with a few gardens at first, and slowly more and more tea gardens actively became a part of our fresh tea revolution, one that now connects top quality teas directly to the consumers. What makes your product special. Ours is the freshest tea there is. And because it’s fresh, it’s the most delicious too. Freshness matters because tea is an agricultural product. So, just how you eat a season’s freshest produce, you should be able to drink the freshest and the most distinctive teas from every harvest season. What has been the best part of your start-up experience. The response from the global tea community has been truly humbling. They are embracing the fresh tea revolution, trading ‘consistency’ and ‘mass’ for high-quality teas that are one-of-a-kind and truly honor the singular virtues of tea gardens of India and Nepal.