TeaRaja Orange Spice Green Tea (100 Gm)
|Price:||399.00 FREE Delivery. Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- An enticing green tea with the sweet, exotic taste of oranges and strong notes of cinnamon
- A rich source of vitamins this delightfully sweet and healthy blend of green tea with orange peels & exotic Indian spices strengthens immune system.
- Embrace the heartwarming richness of Orange Spice Green Tea, with a touch of a variety of flirtatious herbs that bring to the surface its marvelous citrusy zest
- Explore the exuberance of ginger, cinnamon and other herbs coupled with the esteemed familiarity of orange and green tea for a sensory road trip that you will cherish and long for.
- About TeaRaja: Mastered and Created with an experience of over 21 years of selling Tea from Kolkata to India & the World having sold more than 100M cups of Tea, Our only mission is to serve you with Gourmet Teas & an Endeavour to make available the luxury of Pure & Single Origin Indian Teas to all Tea Lovers across the Globe.
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ingredients:100% Pure Single Estate Darjeeling Green Tea
Ingredients:Infused with Organic Indian Herbs to prepare a magnificent Blend Tea.
Directions:Boil Water between 90 to 95 `C • Add 1 Teaspoon Per Cup(2 Grams approx)• Steeping Time - 4-5 Mins.• A Perfect Cup of Tea is ready.
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
This Tearaja's special exotic green tea blend has a natural astringency, sweetened by the exotic fruity citrus of orange and finished with the deep, rich blend of cinnamon, all spice and cloves.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The tea should last you anywhere between 15-30 days depending upon how much you use it. The tea leaves are particularly long which is an indication of high quality tea. This is just perfect for chilly winter mornings!