TeaRaja Ginger Lemon Green Tea (100 Gm)
|Price:||399.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹599.00.Details|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.599 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Lemon peel is exactly what it sounds like. It's the outside "zest" of a lemon. Lemon is nature's antiseptic.
- Green Tea is considered to be a healthy alternative to aerated beverages. Lemon Green Tea uses the benefits of lemon and green tea to revitalize the body and mind.
- A hint of lemon makes the Cup more fresh and full of energy which helps in decreasing stress levels.
- Lemon peel provides a wide variety of health benefits. In addition to promoting good digestion naturally, it also offers immune-boosting, bone-strengthening among others.
- About TeaRaja: Mastered and Created with an experience of over 21 years of selling Tea from Kolkata to India & the World having sold more than 100M cups of Tea, Our only mission is to serve you with Gourmet Teas & an Endeavour to make available the luxury of Pure & Single Origin Indian Teas to all Tea Lovers across the Globe.
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Ingredients:100% Pure Single Estate Green Tea
Ingredients:Infused with 100% Natural Lemon Peel, Lemongrass, Ginger Roots etc.
Directions:Boil Water between 90 to 95 `C • Add 1 Teaspoon Per Cup(2 Grams approx)• Steeping Time - 4-5 Mins.• A Perfect Cup of Tea is ready.
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
A beautifully simple Green tea blend of Tearaja with the delightful taste of Green tea with overtones of Ginger roots and Lemon peel and undertones of aromatic Lemongrass. Refreshing, Smooth, and Satisfying !