Other Sellers on Amazon
+ ₹ 75.00 Delivery charge
Tax, Constitution and the Supreme Court: Analysing the evolution of taxation law in India Paperback – 2018
Save Extra with 4 offers
- Cashback: Flat Rs.50 back on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Applicable on 1st ever transaction on Amazon Pay UPI. Cashback within 5 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- No Cost EMI: Avail No Cost EMI on select cards for orders above ₹3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (2): Get 5% up to Rs. 1000 Instant Discount on Axis Bank Credit EMI transactions and 10% up to Rs. 1500 Instant discount on Axis Bank Debit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Tax, Constitution and the Supreme Court discusses the fundamental principles of taxation as expounded by the Supreme Court through its judicial pronouncements from 1950 till date in a simple and lucid manner. The author seeks to trace the evolution of taxation laws in India, which entails an in-depth and comprehensive understanding of the constitutional provisions as well as the decisions of the Supreme Court.
The book addresses some of the fundamental questions on taxation, a concept which forms a part of everyone’s lives. Presented in thematically arranged chapters, the book delves into the first principles and covers themes including Concept and components of a tax, Legislative power & legislative fields, Territorial jurisdiction, Retrospective taxation, Tax planning versus evasion, and, Interpretation of Statutes.
The book will be a valuable addition to the libraries of practitioners, law firms, chartered accountants, tax consultants, academicians, students, and law school.
About the Author:
Karthik Sundaram, is an independent advocate practicing in the Madras High Court, with over a decade of experience in the field of taxation. He extensively focuses on Indirect tax litigation including Customs, GST, erstwhile Service Tax, VAT, Excise, and, Trade Policy & Anti-dumping related measures. He has and continues to be involved in various high-stake tax disputes at the Tribunal and High Court level for various Fortune 500 companies, large MNCs, and, Indian businesses. Karthik has a significant number of articles on taxation to his credit and is a regular speaker at various conferences/seminars across India on the topic of taxation.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.