- Get ₹15 cashback on placing an order to a pickup store. Cashback will be credited to your Amazon Pay wallet after order is shipped. Not valid on POD (Pay on Delivery) orders. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Subscribe & Save: Subscribe to 3 or more products & get 20% off = 10% instant discount + 10% as Amazon Pay cashback. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 50 using BHIM UPI or RuPay cards. Offer period October 1st to October 31st. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 calendar days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Go Cashless: Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 100 on your first online payment. Pay using ATM card or credit card. Offer period 1st October to 31st October. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 125.00 Delivery charge
+ 120.00 Delivery charge
Tata Tea Gold, 500g
|Price:||186.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||30.00 (14%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- These gently rolled 15% long leaf, open up in boiling water to release a superior aroma
- Tata tea gold - A perfect tea, beyond compare
- Its uniqueness lies in the superior balance it maintains between strength and aroma
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Tata Tea Gold is a unique blend of fine Assam tea leaves with special 15% long leaf
From the manufacturer
About Tata Tea Gold
Tata Tea Gold, the mass premium offering from Tata Tea’s diverse portfolio, was launched in 2003 as a superior variant on the ‘aroma’ platform. While the practice of mixing CTC (Crushed, Tear, Curl) granules with long leaves was prevalent amongst discerning tea consumers, there was no packaged player addressing this area. Tata Tea tapped into this rich insight and developed Tata Tea Gold. Its uniqueness lies in the superior balance it maintains between strength and aroma, which is produced by mixing CTC granules with gently-rolled 15% longer leaves.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Red Label is not bad, its just this one is better.
This tea is perfect blend of aroma, taste and strong nature of tea. This is perfectly balanced tea between taste and kadak chai.
Wagh bakri Tea is too strong with awful taste and Red Label is not so strong but taste good.
This one got balanced both of it. So a must buy.
Ketchup is to be used within 1.5 month... that to 1kg I have ordered.. :(
sir, before this order I purchased Tata Tea Powder two months ago that product was received with Mfg. date 03/2017...!!! but now I received 2016 Mfg products
Loosing faith on Grocery Order...:(
Taste and colour both are good. Tea also have some real tea-leafs.
Buy it on Amazon you will get the latest packing at a great discount.
It was well packed too
the only griviance is that even after being a prime member I receive the product after a week hope amazon consider that for next time
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews
Needed more amount of tea dust for a lesser taste.