- Flat Rs 100 back on purchase of Rs 1500 or more and Rs 200 back on purchase of Rs 3000 or more from Amazon Pantry. Offer valid on payment with Amazon Pay balance. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Load balance now: Get Rs.250 back. Load Amazon Pay balance of minimum Rs.5000 or more and get Rs.250 back per customer. Offer valid from 18th Oct to 23rd Oct 2018. ADD BALANCE NOW Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No cost EMI on select credit cards(ICICI, Citi, HDFC & Axis) on orders above Rs.3000, HDFC debit cards on orders above Rs.10,000 and Bajaj Finserv EMI cards on orders above Rs.4500 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Tata Tea Gold, 1kg
|Price:||375.00 ( 0.38 / grams)|
|You Save:||53.00 (12%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
- These gently rolled 15 percent long leaf, open up in boiling water to release a superior aroma
- Tata tea gold a perfect tea, beyond compare
- Tata tea has an exclusive product for everyone across india, in a taste and flavour they love and at a price they can afford
Monthly Groceries | Lowest Prices | Extra Cashback Everyday
FREE delivery above Rs 599. Learn More
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 4 units per customer.|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-cancelled. This is applicable across all sellers.
All Pantry products are non-returnable.
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Tata Tea Gold is a unique blend of fine Assam tea leaves with special 15% long leaf
From the manufacturer
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. I agree that if you require strong color/flavor you need to add a little more leaves in to the preparation because TATA Tea Gold is not meant for people who like very strong color seekers. Its more workable for people who wants real flavor with natural golden color in the final preparation. Although even a single tea-spoon is enough to prepare a natural golden cup full of real tea.
2. One may keep in mind before using that this tea contains real whole dry tea leaves, so it may take more 2 minutes in preparation in comparison with other brands and the reason is, it is without any added artificial colors into it. The whole dried tea leaves takes time to release real flavor of the contents.
3. Taste is premium & up to the expectations as always.
4. Packaging is good enough. Visual ergonomic principles well taken into consideration designing the same. Its smarter and visually appealing than the previous packs.
I’m using this product from more than 2 years. So, its not an random review. In my family we are using this product in making of every single cup day and night 24x7, whenver we feel like to have one.
# Mild taste and fresh aroma
# Gives me a soothing effect and relishes
# Only small quantity sufficient for making tea
# Does not play around with the basic tea taste
# Can be consumed with milk or without it
The only issue is with the packaging, I would have preferred plastic box packaging for the price.
That would actually help in preserving the aroma and prevent moisture.
But, it's one of the best tea for everyday use.
1. It is a mix of assam tea and leaf tea - gets you the best of both.
2. To enjoy the blend and the tea it should be put in boiling water ( do not boil it post putting tea)
3. Let it simmer for some time 3-5 min , and add sugar and milk separately .
4. It works out great for the tea lovers and offers a consistent blend all the time.
Once you start liking this tea - you will get hooked to it....
Hope Tata introduces some masala mix version also. Right now I need to mix multiple tea powders for getting the correct taste.
But those who don't like masala type tea, this is very good choice. Found this better than Red Label.
These things spoil reputation of Tata tea and Amazon
Most recent customer reviews
2)rich in colour and taste.
3)with new packaging date.
4)fast delivery by amazon pantry