- 5% Instant Discount with HDFC Credit and Debit EMI Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Subscribe & Save : Save up to 15% when you choose Subscribe & Save. T&C apply Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs.50 using BHIM UPI or Rupay ATM cards, debit cards or credit cards. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs.100 on your first ever online payment on Amazon.in. Applicable only on ATM card, debit card or credit card orders. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 15 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ 120.00 Delivery charge
Tata Tea Gold, 1kg
|Price:||385.00 FREE Delivery on orders over ₹499.00.Details|
|You Save:||35.00 (8%)|
|Inclusive of all taxes|
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you're a seller, you can improve your sales by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- These gently rolled 15% long leaf, open up in boiling water to release a superior aroma
- Tata Tea Gold - A perfect tea, beyond compare
- Tata Tea tapped into this rich insight and developed Tata Tea Gold. Its uniqueness lies in the superior balance it maintains between strength and aroma
All food products are non-returnable.
Stock up your kitchen at India's largest online grocery store
New to Subscribe & Save? Visit the store and learn more.
Frequently bought together
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Legal Disclaimer:While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer.
Tata Tea Gold is a unique blend of fine Assam tea leaves with special 15% long leaf
From the manufacturer
Tata Tea Gold, the mass premium offering from Tata Tea’s diverse portfolio, was launched in 2003 as a superior variant on the ‘aroma’ platform. Its uniqueness lies in the superior balance it maintains between strength and aroma, which is produced by mixing CTC granules with gently-rolled 15% longer leaves. Its differentiating benefits have helped Tata Tea acquire a larger share of the premium tea segment, while further upgrading its imagery.
Tata Tea Gold re-launched in 2013, with a new proposition, communication and packaging. Now, it didn’t simply reach the homes of innumerable consumers across India, but also their heart and mind, with campaigns that aimed at a better India.
Showing 1-8 of 1,072 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Red Label is not bad, its just this one is better.
This tea is perfect blend of aroma, taste and strong nature of tea. This is perfectly balanced tea between taste and kadak chai.
Wagh bakri Tea is too strong with awful taste and Red Label is not so strong but taste good.
This one got balanced both of it. So a must buy.
Ketchup is to be used within 1.5 month... that to 1kg I have ordered.. :(
sir, before this order I purchased Tata Tea Powder two months ago that product was received with Mfg. date 03/2017...!!! but now I received 2016 Mfg products
Loosing faith on Grocery Order...:(
Taste and colour both are good. Tea also have some real tea-leafs.
Buy it on Amazon you will get the latest packing at a great discount.
1. It has a nice flavor & aroma...which makes you understand that the tea leaves are of high quality. Moreover the aroma isn't too strong to be said that it has been artificially flavored.
2. The tea is devoid of much raw 'kash', so even if you drink tea without sugar or with very less sugar (if you are health conscious), you won't get the ugly bitter taste that you get in the local unbranded tea.
3. It is a mixture of both tea leaves & tea grains.
4. You can make tea with it with both milk and water.
5. The new Golden pack of the Tata Tea Gold is just awesome & lucrative!
6. The tea is very budget friendly- at about Rs 35-40 per 100 gm.
1. The 100g packet of this tea costs Rs 38-40 in the market (we get it for Rs 35-36 from the co-operative store). So if you calculate, 500g of this shouldn't cost more than Rs 200, But i case of the 500g packet, it is maked as MRP Rs 225, and then it is discounted to Rs 186. That means it's Rs 37-38 per 100g. So practicaly we have to pay the same price even if we buy 500 gm tea instead of 100g. There's no profit on buying more!
This tea is probably the BEST tea in this price range & is highly recommended.
If you liked this review please give it a 'Helpful' vote...it helps:)
It was well packed too
the only griviance is that even after being a prime member I receive the product after a week hope amazon consider that for next time