Targus Car Power Inverter-Car Charger With USB+200W
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) payment method includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- Safety – Built-in over-current, over-temperature and surge protection
- Digital devices support – Includes a USB port (5V,2.1A) for iPad/Tablet, Smartphone, PDA’s, MP3 players and others.
- Power – Includes 1 AC plug (grounded) that supplies 220VC, with 200W of continuous power and 400W of peak power ________________________________________
- Convenience – Power up or charge up to 2 devices at the same time
- Functional design – Fits into most standard cup holders
|Are you a business? Get GST invoice and bulk discounts|
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
Related items to consider
The Targus AC Automotive 200W power inverter with USB fast charging port - Cup holder Style is designed for the mobile professional or recreational user. It provides a power source for most electrical devices in RVs, cars or boats. It is designed to conveniently fit into most standard cup holders. Simply plug the inverter into the cigarette lighter plug and power or charge up to 2 devices including notebooks, mobile/smart phones, PDAs, video consoles and many others. It features one 230V ± 20V AC plug, one USB port (2.1A). The APV018AP can deliver 200W of continuous and up to 400W of peak power. It is safe to use and features over-current, over-temperature and surge protection. The APV018AP is targeted for mobile professionals or recreational users looking for a power source that won’t take up a large amount of space.
From the manufacturer
- Safety: Built-in over-current, over-temperature and surge protection
- Digital Devices Support: Includes a USB port (5V,2.1A) for iPad/Tablet, Smartphone, PDA’s, MP3 players and others
- Power: Includes 1 AC plug (grounded) that supplies 220VC, with 200W of continuous power and 400W of peak power
- Convenience: Power up or charge up to 2 devices at the same time
- Functional Design: Fits
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Whenever used it to charge my laptop, the mouse pad of the laptop goes crazy.
Tried with different laptops from Dell, Lenovo etc. but the issue is persistent.
Unfortunately lost the return window to return this product. Have raised this issue with Targus India.
To summarize, if you are planning to buy this device to charge up your laptop - DON'T.