Targus BlueTrace AMW574AP-50 Wireless Mouse, Black
Pay on Delivery (Cash/Card) eligible
What is this?
Pay on Delivery (POD) includes Cash on Delivery (COD) as well as Debit card / Credit card / Net banking payments at your doorstep.
- 1600 DPI sensor for a perfect response to mouse movements
- BlueTrace technology combines the power of an optical mouse with the precision of a laser mouse for remarkable tracking on almost any surface
- DPI adjustment (3-Level: 800/1300/1600)
- Forward/backward buttons
- Wireless USB receiver stores on bottom of mouse so it’s never lost and always ready to use
- Energizer Max AA batteries included
| The order quantity for this product is limited to 2 unit per customer|
Please note that orders which exceed the quantity limit will be auto-canceled. This is applicable across sellers.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Targus wireless BlueTrace mouse features 6-key function with BlueTrace technology. It combines the power of optical technology with the precision of laser for remarkable tracking on almost any surface including wood, granite and carpet. Its 3 levels DPI adjustment (800/1300/1600) provides flexibility for specific usage. Offering wireless freedom and built-in USB receiver storage for ultimate mobility. Comfortable to use with either hand and a scroll wheel for easy navigation, you can move through documents and webpages quickly. Enjoy a clutter-free workspace at your desk or on your coffee table with this 2.4GHz wireless mouse.
From the manufacturer
Brings perfect sensation & aesthetics.
Combines the power of an optical mouse with the precision of a laser mouse for remarkable tracking on almost any surface.
1,600 DPI Sensor
For a perfect response to mouse movements.
Can Used on Carpet / Marble / Stone & Plastic
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Unboxing Experience
The packaging was rather surprising. I usually don't except much from unboxing a mouse but this one stood out. Inside the box we get the mouse itself(receiver is tucked in a slot inside the mouse), 1 x AA Energizer battery & User Manual. Outside the box we get the usual specs along with price tag, which in this case is Rs. 2499
- Design & Build Quality
The main reason I bought this mouse was because of its striking resemblance to Logitech MX Master. This translates to the ergonomics being good & that's all the good I can say about this mouse. My experience with the mouse was right opposite to my expectations.
1) The mouse is completely made out of cheap plastic which for a price tag of Rs. 1250 is not at all acceptable.
2) The metallic accents did not blend in with the overall structure. There are visible gaps between the black plastic & metallic accents.
3) The buttons are flimsy as hell, absolutely no resistance. I mean the Right button activates even if you just rest your finger on it!
4) Only parts I can appreciate are the Scroll Wheel and Forward/backward buttons which feel good to use.
With a DPI of 1600, I expected above average performance & that's what I got. Good for normal activities that you'd perform on a PC or laptop. Gamers, don't even think about this mouse. If the buttons were better, the review would've been slightly better at 3 Stars. With such a bad quality & average performance, this product is way overpriced at Rs. 1250. Mouses under Rs. 1000 look, feel & perform way better. The right price for this mouse is under Rs. 500. Don't believe me? Go ahead buy, try and cry!
1) Size. Although it appears a full size mouse, when I hold the mouse my fingers run off the length of the mouse by one joint. This means that clicking and selecting text requires an uncomfortably bent finger position. I should also mention that I do have large hands.
2) Clicking and Double Clicking. This is the biggest problem. The click action has a stiff feeling, I thought it would be a good thing. But double clicking on the mouse is a conscience effort. Most times the single click does not return adequately to allow a comfortable double click. Sometimes the mouse sends a double click when you perform a single click or visa versa. Sometimes when selecting text it drags the selection to another point in the document. Dragging and resizing windows suffers from similar issues where the dragged window is suddenly released. It is agonizing and renders the mouse completely unusable especially in a work setting when you're editing documents or code etc. The extra buttons are great but if the main functionality is bad, I don't see the point.
It is now a paperweight and will remain one.
Small in size, poor quality scroller, no ring finger and small finder support. Suitable to some extent only, and that too only for people who prefer claw grip. Palm grip people will not find it much useful. Did not give satisfaction to use. This is purely a personal opinion.