- 5% Instant Discount on ICICI bank Credit and Debit EMI transactions on orders above Rs. 8000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days from shipment. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get flat Rs.25 back using Amazon Pay UPI on minimum spends of INR 75. Offer applicable for customers on latest Android app version 220.127.116.110; valid once per customer. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Get 50% cashback up to Rs. 50 using Axis Bank Credit & Debit Cards. Valid only on your first 2 online payments. Cashback will be credited as Amazon Pay balance within 10 days from purchase. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save up to Rs 2400 a year; Earn 2% cash back on every order with Amazon Pay balance. Sign up now! Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- No Cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit cards on orders above Rs. 3000 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
Target 3 Billion: Innovative Solutions Towards Sustainable Development Paperback – 16 Dec 2011
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Avul Pakir Jainulabdeen Abdul Kalam is one of India's most distinguished scientists. He was responsible for the development of ISRO's launch vehicle programme, the operationalization of strategic missiles at DRDO, and building indigenous capability in critical technologies. Dr Kalam was awarded the Bharat Ratna in 1997. He became the eleventh President of India in 2002 and held office till 2007. He has been involved in teaching and research and has taken up a mission to ignite young minds for national development. Yagnaswami Sundara Rajan is a well-recognized authority on technology development, business management and society linkages. He has held various positions of responsibility related to science and technology between 1988 and 2002, and has shaped key policies and implemented several R&D projects with industry participation. He is currently principal adviser, CII.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.