Tamron AF70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Lens for Nikon DSLR Camera
Fulfilled by Amazon indicates that this item is stored, packed and dispatched from Amazon fulfilment centres. Amazon directly handles delivery, customer service and returns. Fulfilled by Amazon items can be identified with an badge. Orders containing items Fulfilled by Amazon worth Rs.499 or more are eligible for FREE delivery. FBA items may also be eligible for faster delivery (Same-Day, One-Day and Two-Day).
If you are a seller, Fulfilment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the programme.
- AF, LD, Macro
- Light weight
- Macro switchover ; Suitable For: Landscape ; Maximum Magnification Ratio: 1:2
- MOD 1.5 and 0.95m at macro mode
Save Extra with 4 offers
- No Cost EMI: No cost EMI available on Amazon Pay ICICI credit card on orders above Rs.3000 Here's how
- Bank Offer (3): 10% Instant Discount on IndusInd bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 10% Instant Discount on Yes bank Credit EMI transactions Here's how
- 5% Instant discount with HSBC Cashback card Here's how
- Cashback (2): Get 10% cashback up to Rs. 100 using Visa Signature or Visa Infinite cards. Shop during the Visa Shopping Days starting 20th to end of every month. Cashback within 3 days. Here's how
- Flat Rs.50 back Amazon Pay Balance on minimum order of Rs.50 using Amazon Pay UPI. For Android App customers only. Valid once during offer period. Cashback within 10 days. Set up Amazon Pay UPI Here's how
- Partner Offers (2): Avail EMI on Debit Cards. Get credit up to ₹1,00,000.Check eligibility here! Here's how
- Get GST invoice and save up to 28% on business purchases. Sign up for free Here's how
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Seeing, is believing
It would certainly be a waste to let that beautiful landscape go by, or to be unable to capture the moment as you wanted to. This is where the Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4.0 5.6 Di LD Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens, compatible with the Nikon DSLR Camera, comes in. Powerful and advanced, this lens will take your photography to the next level, especially if you love macro photography.The lens of your dreams
Compact and creative – two words that describe the Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4.0 5.6 Di LD Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens. Weighing in at 435g, this is a lightweight lens that comprises 13 elements in 9 groups. Equipped with an incredibly long telephoto zoom of 465mm equivalent, it works with DSLR and film cameras.The beauty is in the details
Is macro photography a passion? Then you’ll delight in the Macro Switchover Mechanism which lets you capture images of stunning detail. It also features a magnification ratio of up to 1:2, in the 180mm to 300 focal length. So give your beloved Nikon the lens it deserves. Buy the Tamron AF 70-300mm F/4.0 5.6 Di LD Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens online on Amazon.in and enjoy an amazing shopping experience with feasible payment options including cash on delivery as well as easy return policy.
Compare with similar items
Nikon AF-P DX NIKKOR 70-300 mm f/4.5-6.3G ED VR Lens for DSLR Cameras (Black)
Nikon AF 70-300 mm f/4-5.6G Telephoto Zoom Lens for Nikon DSLR Camera
Tamron A17E AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens with Hood for Canon DSLR Camera (Black)
Canon EF50MM F/1.8 STM Lens for Canon DSLR Cameras
Tamron A17S AF 70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro Telephoto Zoom Lens with Hood for Sony DSLR Camera (Black)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||95.00|
|Sold By||Satyanarain||Artek Web||Appario Retail Private Ltd||Satyanarain||Appario Retail Private Ltd||LIFESTYLES|
|Item Dimensions (Length * Breadth * Height)||11.7 x 7.7 x 7.7 Centimetres||12.5 x 7.19 x 7.19 Centimetres||11.7 x 7.4 x 7.4 Centimetres||13.46 x 10.41 x 10.41 Centimetres||6.92 x 3.93 x 3.93 Centimetres||11.7 x 7.7 x 7.7 Centimetres|
|Item Weight||435 grams||415 grams||425 grams||458 grams||160 grams||458 grams|
|Max Focal Length||300 millimeters||300||300 millimeters||300 millimeters||49 millimeters||300 millimeters|
|Min Focal Length||70 millimeters||70||70 millimeters||70 millimeters||50 millimeters||70 millimeters|
From the manufacturer
Setting the Standard for Lightweight Long-Range Zooms
AF70-300mm F/4-5.6 Di LD Macro 1:2
Compact top tele-zoom lens with macro 1:2 function. A high mechanical quality combined with excellent optical qualities are the characteristic features of this telephoto lens. This Di lens can be used on a digital APS-C sized or full frame camera. This lens ideally complements standard kit lenses.
A 'Macro Switchover' mechanism allows a minimum focus distance of 0.95m within the focal length range of 180-300mm. You can fill the entire frame with subjects of apx. 5 x 7cm size, at a maximum magnification ratio of 1:2, ideal for capturing images of flowers, insects and objects of similar size. With its 300mm tele-end the lens guarantees ultimate photo fun.
The designation “Di” (Digitally Integrated Design) marks a generation of lenses, which have been specially adapted to the higher requirements of digital SLR cameras (APS-C and full frame).
- Model No: A17
- Focal Length: 70-300mm
- Maximum Aperture: F/4-5.6
- Minimum Aperture: F/32
- Minimum Object Distance: 0.95m
- Maximum Magnification Ratio: 1:2
- Groups/Elements: 9/13
- Angle of View: 34-8
- Diaphragm Blades: 9
- Filter Size: 62mm
- Diameter x Length: 76.6m x 116.5m
- Weight: 458g
Low Dispersion (LD) Glass for Greater Lens Sharpness
Low dispersion (LD) glass elements in a lens help reduce chromatic aberration; the tendency of light of different colors to come to different points of focus at the image plane. Chromatic aberration reduces the sharpness of an image, but glass with an extremely lowdispersion index, has less of a tendency to separate (defract) a ray of light into a rainbow of colors. This characteristic allows the lens designer to effectively compensate for chromatic aberration at the center of the field (on axis), a particular problem at long focal lengths (the telephoto end of the zoom range), and for lateral chromatic aberration (towards the edges of the field) that often occurs at short focal lengths (the wide-angle end of the zoom range).
302 customer reviews
Review this product
Read reviews that mention
Showing 1-8 of 302 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also , one must handle this lens with extreme care and protect from Suspended dust particles, as they may hinder/restrict Auto lens motorised movements.
Another thing , at max zoom , a micrometer shake may result horse look like elephant !!! so be prepared to use a good and sturdy tripod along with this lens...
For all its (easily ignorable) woes, this Tamron lens works awesome with my D3200.
- can use it as a pseudo macro lense.
- can be used to get decent pics
- Use proper metering and you will end up getting right picture quality.
- learn dancing ...!! Because u basically dance back n forth to focus.
- Auto focus is a pain in the back area.
- feels plasticity!!
- macro switch and Autofocus/Manual switch feel jammed and when pressure is applied will slip to requires mode but with a small jolt of breaking from the slot.
** if bright source is present then this works like butter. But in low light conditions then read the cons.
All in all 10k is worth paying if you want to experiment.
If not then go for a 1:1 macro lense , because referees ring doesn’t work (no lever to turn aperture )