- Paperback: 160 pages
- Publisher: Duckbill (1 December 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9383331194
- ISBN-13: 978-9383331192
- Package Dimensions: 19.6 x 12.8 x 1.6 cm
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: #88,695 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Talking of Muskann Paperback – 1 Dec 2014
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
About the Author
Himanjali Sankar grew up in Kolkata. She completed her masters and MPhil in English Literature from JNU, New Delhi. She has taught English to undergraduate students and been an editor with various publishing houses. Her first book for children, The Magical Adventures of Skinny Scribbles, was published in May 2012.
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. It is perhaps one of the first books for YA that addresses the topic of homosexuality.
2. It is as much a book for adults and parents, as it is for YA.
2. The narrative, first person accounts of 3 persons, gives 3 different perspectives at the same time.
3. The feelings/emotions expressed by the characters are honest and authentic - I could identify with so many of them.
4. The telling is so gripping that it takes a while to come out after finishing the book.
That said some things I would have liked:
1. I missed Muskaan's perspective, as also that of her parents' perspective.
Recommendation: READ IT - like NOW!
I am certain that I would re-read it again, and perhaps again ...
I plan to write a review on Plus Minus 'n' More.